Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
So we need the Islanders to beat the Penguins, otherwise Penguins are clinched tomorrow night?

Flip side, if the Penguins lose, their fate will definitely be up in the air when they play us? No chance of them already being eliminated?

****ing Boston can't even beat the Panthers with their playoff chances on the line

Right, Boston and Ottawa have both played 81.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
No help from Yotes, and didn't really expect any. This will come down to us. Just lose tomorrow

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
You know, I can forgive the lack of skill. Bad passing, sloppy play, etc. Okay. That's understandable, they lack skill.

What is really hard to watch is the way they lose seemingly every puck battle. Not exaggerating, every. single. one. That coupled with their ability to blow late period games makes me think they're the worst conditioned team in the league. Which I don't understand because Tippett.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
0-3. 3 more chances to seal the deal. No chance we can beat a 10-0-1 Jacket team in its last 11 with their vezina starting goalie and a completely healthy line-up on Fan Appreciation Night at home after a days rest against the worst team in the league right? Why do I have zero confidence in us losing tomorrow?

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
We like to live dangerously.

8221253.jpg

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
You know, I can forgive the lack of skill. Bad passing, sloppy play, etc. Okay. That's understandable, they lack skill.

What is really hard to watch is the way they lose seemingly every puck battle. Not exaggerating, every. single. one. That coupled with their ability to blow late period games makes me think they're the worst conditioned team in the league. Which I don't understand because Tippett.

They weren't always this bad. Even soon after the trade deadline, I watched these guys battle hard every night but come up short due to lack of talent. They've obviously packed it in, but WTF WHY CANT WE?!

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
How was Arizona ahead of us before the deadline, this team is horrendous

Because Nolan instills a sense of confidence into its players. They believe they can actually win every game. They battle for every lose puck, block shots, skate hard, and throw pucks at the net at every opportunity.

Arizona and the Leafs just float around like they have been told to stop trying. They don't battle for anything and don't skate hard.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
is it too much to ask for us to throw in a stinker like the Yotes are right now? They truly appear to be trying to lose.

Not unless Nolan gets fired. If we throw this he will be the most hated person in town. Lindback should not be starting tomorrow night. If we win tomorrow I would bet he starts on Sat. against the Pens as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad