Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

indigoo

Nov 26, 2011
Checked the score, we're ****ed. People still trying to hold BUF accountable for purposely tanking whilst AZ does this? Dammit!

sand1138man

Apr 25, 2007
It's almost unfathomable that he's riding Lindback right now.

I second that, I think that Ted Nolan does not give a flying ******* about the fans and the future of the sabres and knows he's gone and doesn't want this team to succeed after he's gone.....he is not a "respectable" coach just doing his job, he is going against the organization and he will forever be known as the coach that screwed over the organization to spite the fans.......NOLAN does not like the fans.....

everyone has been saying that if it comes down to the last week and it's still close then murray will step in, but it is bown to the last 2 games and we are hearing that we are starting our hot goalie in our best chance to lose.......WHERE IS MURRAY AND WHY IS HE NOT DOING ANYTHING, he has 2 chances left.......

JUST GET BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER IN COLUMBUS TOMORROW....they killed toronto, they should easily beat us....

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Wow a team out of the playoffs didn't show up to the last road game of the season?

OBVIOUS OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT INTERFERANCE

CALL THE PRESS. BEGIN THE INQUIRY

OR

Maybe out of playoff teams have no ****s left to give.

One of the two

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Are Buffalo posters going into Arizonas board and posting garbage? Please, don't be that guy.

I'm still not nervous/concerned/worried about staying at 30th. Sabres will achieve what Murray wants. And no, I'm not full of ****. No, it's not that I don't care about getting McEichel. I just have faith, in the end, Sabres stay at 30 :dunno:

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Are Buffalo posters going into Arizonas board and posting garbage? Please, don't be that guy.

I'm still not nervous/concerned/worried about staying at 30th. Sabres will achieve what Murray wants. And no, I'm not full of ****. No, it's not that I don't care about getting McEichel. I just have faith, in the end, Sabres stay at 30 :dunno:

Your level headedness makes me calm. Keep it coming. I'm a wreck here. :laugh:

Bps21*

The best part is seeing the "effort" Toronto put in yesterday and Arizona has today and knowing that our dumb ****s will give a season best effort tomorrow long after it matters for anything but screwing over their owner and fans.

And yet we are the team everyone questions and accuses

ZeroPT*

I'm with you. One thing is for sure though, I'm going to be nervous as hell when I see Matt Ellis streaking down the wing and ripping a wrister.

God I never thought I'd ever write or even think those words. Seriously, **** the tank.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Buffalo didn't exactly show up against the Islanders or Carolina. It just so happened Cam Ward blows.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
They won against bottom-5 teams, and not in overwhelmingly convincing fashion

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I hope Murray has the stones to actually call up a crappy man like Leduc. If he calls up Rug or McCabe it'll probably be the first non-tank move I actually criticize

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Guys. This is the Buffalo Sabres who have a combined 100 (!!!!!) regulation losses in the past 162 games.

Believe.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Guys. This is the Buffalo Sabres who have a combined 100 (!!!!!) regulation losses in the past 162 games.

Believe.

Advanced stats don't matter when there is two games left in the season. A few puck bounces and playing Nolan's defensive style with 6'7'' Lindback in net could cause us to slip to 29th. We are not giving 0% effort like the Leafs and Arizona do. We skate hard, battle hard, and shoot a lot of pucks on net. We score the 1st goal tomorrow night and I would wager we go into lockdown mode.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Murray meddling would be the stupidest thing he could do at this point. It would probably have the opposite effect on the players. It's not going to happen.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Advanced stats don't matter when there is two games left in the season. A few puck bounces and playing Nolan's defensive style with 6'7'' Lindback in net could cause us to slip to 29th. We are not giving 0% effort like the Leafs and Arizona do. We skate hard, battle hard, and shoot a lot of pucks on net. We score the 1st goal tomorrow night and I would wager we go into lockdown mode.

Gotta get that point. Nothing more important than hanging on for at least one

theformat04

Mar 26, 2015
wow a team out of the playoffs didn't show up to the last road game of the season?

Obvious ownership and management interferance

call the press. Begin the inquiry

or

maybe out of playoff teams have no ****s left to give.

One of the two

absolutely this.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Wait, why is this game causing mass hysteria again? Ever since AZ won against SJ, it's all been about the Sabres hitting those 2 magic points. If they win tomorrow, I'll be scared as heck. As for now, I'm just watching a bad desert team lose. If it's any indication, this is what it should look like tomorrow for Buffalo.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton

Good thing we don't play either one of those teams then, eh. Columbus is one of the best teams in hockey right now. And that's a very bold call, we go into lockdown as soon as the puck drops in the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad