Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
W1: Sens 97 pts, 81 GP
W2: Pens 96 pts, 80 GP
out: B's 95 pts, 81 GP

Calgary up 2-0 on LA in an elimination game for the Kings, 2nd period

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
St. Louis clinched the division so unless the NYI advance to the Conference Finals or later (they won't), itll be that pick going to the Jets

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
This Arizona game is wishful thinking at best. I'm not even stressing over it. Columbus is on a hot streak. I fully expect that to be our best shot to close thing out. If Mez, Ellis, and Dalphe score three goals, and Ted Nolan jumps up and down, I might go berserk. Until that time...serenity. Serenity now.

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
This Arizona game is wishful thinking at best. I'm not even stressing over it. Columbus is on a hot streak. I fully expect that to be our best shot to close thing out. If Mez, Ellis, and Dalphe score three goals, and Ted Nolan jumps up and down, I might go berserk. Until that time...serenity. Serenity now.

Even OEL is making bad turnovers. If the Yotes' best player is turning the puck over...they're gonna have a bad time.

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
meh

shots are 11-10 arizona, and they're only down one. they're more than capable of hanging around and scoring one or two

sand1138man

Apr 25, 2007
I really think that is is financially, morally, beneficial to future winning, avoiding a huge disgusting fiasco for the sabres to specifically lose tomorrow night.......If they go into saturday needing a regulation loss to clinch, it will be the least appreciative the sabres will ever be for a fan appreciation night.....it is ONE regular season game (friday night) where you can lose and then the game saturday will be an absolute ruckus rooting for the sabres and a chance to spoil the pens.....that would be the best game to be at in years, but if that game matters for thirtieth place, it will be the worst game to even watch, because winning that gAme or even getting a point forces arizona to get to OT with the ducks which will not happen. If the sabres blow this they will lose money, fans, wins, season ticket holders, it will be a disaster to the franchise and nothing good will come out of it except another time that another buffalo team has severely let their fans downs...........tomorrow is the game where tim murray has to open his mouth and have a talk with the players, and also put in the back up goalie in

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
So we need the Islanders to beat the Penguins, otherwise Penguins are clinched tomorrow night?

Flip side, if the Penguins lose, their fate will definitely be up in the air when they play us? No chance of them already being eliminated?

****ing Boston can't even beat the Panthers with their playoff chances on the line

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
Murray or Nolan or any staff member suggesting they purposely lose is a huge risk they can't take for their own careers.

The only hope is the players know to back off intelligently, which isn't going to happen either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad