Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
If both the Sabres and the Yotes are awarded McEichel (what SHOULD happen in a perfect universe), I'll root for Arizona in the west. They'll be a fun team to watch in the future with McEichel, Domi, Duclair, OEL, etc.

I'm with you. They are like our younger, less popular (with respect to fan base) who has lived the same ****** way we have, enduring bad ownership, little/no success and living with the threat of relocation.

I'm rooting for them to take Connor if he isn't meant to be a Sabre.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Sens win, now push Pittsburgh to last WC spot. Boston tied 1-1 end of 2nd. Detroit tied 2-2 in MTL as well

Flames think they've scored as well.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Have to have an Ottawa win. Then Boston with 1 is ideal. If we get that, pretty sure Pittsburgh can't clinch on Friday v NYI

Plus every win by Boston-Ottawa-Pittsburgh is one step closer to eliminating the Islanders from the playoffs (I still hold out hope)

RocSabres

Jul 21, 2014
With all the talk on the previous pages on who you wouldnt mind seeing get McDavid if the Sabres fail to win the lottery, I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Sharks. If Sabres dont get McDavid I would love for him to go to San Jose. Gives the underachieving team who you got to kind of feel for one more shot to win a cup with their current core next season. McDavid gets to go to a decent team in terms of fan base and not having half empty arenas (Arizona). McDavid gets to go to beautiful California. And most importantly San Jose is in the Western Conference.

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
With all the talk on the previous pages on who you wouldnt mind seeing get McDavid if the Sabres fail to win the lottery, I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Sharks. If Sabres dont get McDavid I would love for him to go to San Jose. Gives the underachieving team who you got to kind of feel for one more shot to win a cup with their current core next season. McDavid gets to go to a decent team in terms of fan base and not having half empty arenas (Arizona). McDavid gets to go to beautiful California. And most importantly San Jose is in the Western Conference.

They haven't suffered enough.

The Ugly Truth*

San Jose are choke artists and don't deserve him. He should go to a consistently losing team to build local interest and give them a chance to make the playoffs. Look back at Nash with Columbus.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Boston is useless. They're going to miss the playoffs by the 1 point that we took from them and then win the lottery instead of the Islanders.

dmband

Feb 15, 2010
Boston, Ma

So you want to reward a team that misses the playoffs for the first time in 10 years with the best prospect since Crosby? You are a lot more generous than me.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Bruins loss means the Pens just need 1 point Friday to clinch. But they'll probably still play hard Saturday to get the better wildcard/#3 seed in Metro

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Plus every win by Boston-Ottawa-Pittsburgh is one step closer to eliminating the Islanders from the playoffs (I still hold out hope)

Well, you've got 7 minutes of hope left because if Boston loses, the Isles are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad