GDT: Switzerland Vs. Slovakia - 12/25 - 2PM ET - TSN/NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

josiesque

Oct 15, 2015
Thx guys, i even found a swiss chanel broadcasting the game on free TV. Looking forward to it.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I know Latkoczy is a very good goalie too, I just expected the maybe a bit more experienced Hlavaj to be in the net.
I am in agreement. I find Latkoczy has a bit too much movement in his game right now......a little too active and leaves him out of position.

DrPabloRamirez

Nov 23, 2010
Anybody knows why Salzgeber undressed for this game? Injury? He was one of the better players against Austria.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
Petrovicky has adjusted his lines a little bit. Matej Kaslik moves up to play with Sojka and 16 year-old Filip Mesar, replacing Turansky. Dominik Jendek joins Elias and Kolenic, replacing Kaslik's spot on that line. Samuel Knazko is now paired with 17 year-old Simon Becar, instead of with Stacha. Stacha is now paired with 16 year-old Simon Nemec. Petrovicky is scratched and Turan is the 7th defender.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Anybody knows why Salzgeber undressed for this game? Injury? He was one of the better players against Austria.

Odd lineup anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if those are Fischer brainfarts...should have left the clown at home and let Bayer do his job.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
I wanna be clear that I HATE the Raska hit and think it was unnecessary.. having said that, his principal point of contact was the shoulder and then the Slovak turned after that. Having said that, if Raska gets suspended... I'm fine with it. 16 seconds left, just skate by and say 'ahoj'... he was behind the Slovak net and it was 6-0. Call it a night.. slivovice time!
It’s so interesting... like i said in a previous post, I watched the game twice.
The second time I really noticed a few Czech players really going after Becar. There had to have been some kind of beef.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
That Slafkovsky move though, wow.:) Surprised the TSN guys are not even mentioning the fact that Slovakia has a monstrous 16 year-old on their first line with hands like that. Too bad Chromiak couldn't finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad