Suspended: Spezza 6 games (Reduced to 4 games) | Pionk 2 games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Pionk should get the Edler suspension for kneeing Hyman and maybe more for being suspended last year for the late headshot on Marner. Spezza should not get more than 3 IMO.

Right on Pionk getting the same as Edler (2 games) and Bourne saying Spezza is getting 3. Hopefully 2 for 2.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Getting a bad feeling about this. There's only one possible reason they'd take this long - they're considering a lengthy suspension. Not at all what I expected and that's bad frigging news for this team. He's been huge for us this season (since the beginning actually).

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Getting a bad feeling about this. There's only one possible reason they'd take this long - they're considering a lengthy suspension. Not at all what I expected and that's bad frigging news for this team. He's been huge for us this season (since the beginning actually).
Being this late they must be arguing the hell out of whatever length was planned.

Pete2000

Nov 10, 2019
3A917022-6203-415C-A23C-43338CE238AA.jpeg

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Being this late they must be arguing the hell out of whatever length was planned.

I was thinking the same thing and it also made me wonder how much autonomy Parros actually has. For all we know, the head of the DoPS is just a figurehead and it's a group of people deciding these things.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
It’s not about the money, it’s about the gesture, bud. I see you’re not captain material.
Yeah, and that gesture would be a whole bunch of people who have made peanuts in comparison over their careers giving money to a guy with $60 mil sitting in the bank. Makes no sense.

And this all seems to be taking a really long time for some reason. Are we even going to hear a ruling today?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
These all take so long it seems. How do we not have suspension information....the meeting was this aft.

Pete2000

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah, and that gesture would be a whole bunch of people who have made peanuts in comparison over their careers giving money to a guy with $60 mil sitting in the bank. Makes no sense.

And this all seems to be taking a really long time for some reason. Are we even going to hear a ruling today?
I respectfully disagree. GO LEAFS GO!!!

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Parros: So I saw the video and there has to be disciplinary action

Spezza: Hey georgie... I saw the video of that thing after the game back in the day in the hotel lobby; perhaps your wife needs to see that video and there has to be a disciplinary action

Stalemate :yo:

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
There are two possibilities. The other possibility is that they are considering a shorter suspension.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I'm assuming they're deliberately waiting until the last second so they can give the Leafs a distraction at the start of the game to mess with them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad