Suspended: Spezza 6 games (Reduced to 4 games) | Pionk 2 games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Maybe Parros should resign to protest this decision. :sarcasm:

But seriously it's not a good look when you get overruled. That means that the people above you don't completely have your back. Look for him to be replaced in the off-season (probably promoted or parachuted into a GM/President job with some poor unsuspecting organization).

This whole processed smelled bad from the begining. A guy with zero history of bad choices in a long and extended career should not be suspended for 6 games for what happened.

While a certain NYR D runs around knocking guys out without a care in the world.

Reactions: Lumberg

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Glad he's had his "sentence" reduced.

I kinda wish it wasn't 4 though. I also wish the appeal process wasn't so slooooowwwwwwwwwww...

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Glad he's had his "sentence" reduced.

I kinda wish it wasn't 4 though. I also wish the appeal process wasn't so slooooowwwwwwwwwww...

To be honest 4 games for us is basically 0 because he had already served 4. So both parties would have been happy with 4.

Even if Bettman said he gets 0 games, he would have served 4. So this is almost logistically best case scenario after Parros' judgement.

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
So the rationale is because Pionk only missed three due to his concussion that Spezza is reduced. Does that mean we can appeal Pionks suspension and have it extended because Sandin is still out?
Stupid league. At least this is hopefully a public shot across the bow of Parros by Bettman that Parros is useless.

Reactions: glue

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
That rat Bettman probably reduced the suspension knowing the games will get postponed anyways

Reactions: glue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad