TV: Survivor: Season 47 - Fall 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Not voting out Andy was the stupidest thing, was watching with someone and was like, if they're stupid enough not to vote out that walking red flag they deserve to lose every challenge; and I hope they do.

Also, it was legit the weirdest mental break down ever witnessed on Survivor; Hannah and David in s33 for example had panic attacks and anxiety throughout the whole season, but it was much less chaotic and more internalized , same with Ben's last season and numerous others throughout the show (Other than Brandon's, but the he just had unhealthy obsessions with players throughout his tenure, and seems a different type of crazy). I don't think that dude should have passed the psych evaluation, and it's gonna be annoying having him on the screen for however long he remains

I do think they did fine tune some of their new era advantages to be a bit more tame this season, the hike and idols were cool
I told my wife the same exact thing. I hope this tribe becomes the new "loses every challenge" tribe bote out the f***ing looney and teach these people a lesson that you can't just come onto survivor and act like a POS lunatic and get rewarded.

The fact that Andy threw his tantrum in front of all 3 tribes is just beyond bizarre. He was already speaking in the past tense when he was throwing his little tantrum. absolutely bizarre.

They're already teasing Andy for episode 2 and seeing how ridiculous he gets, so i am already annoyed to see how far this absurdity goes.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
They're already teasing Andy for episode 2 and seeing how ridiculous he gets, so i am already annoyed to see how far this absurdity goes.
Right, I was just screaming 'why tf did you do that' and then they immediately tease that yeah, everyone watching at home was right and they are just morons. I honestly think it might be the new era kumbaya/scared of social media backlash decision; maybe they legit didn't want to vote someone out first from a mental breakdown; which would be dumb logic but who tf knows, but it's not a good start to the season for many reasons

Also on a side note, this was the worst sound mixing I have ever heard on this show, at least on Paramount+. I had to spend a solid 5 minutes tuning my soundbar just to have the dialogue somewhat audible...they should be embarrassed with all the other cost cutting that they can't manage to have a quality audio mix in 2024

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad