GDT: Superbowl GDT- Patriots vs Seahawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameismark*

Also gotta say I dont see why Tom Brady is the MVP. He threw 2 picks, he wasn't sharp at all. If anything I'd just give it to Edelman.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Great game but such a awful play call to lose the game... Way the F wouldn't let Marshawn run it or at lease fake to marshawn and have wilson try to run it in... even if everyone knows it coming they would of been able to stop it twice...

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
U mad, bro?

B80C8AUCIAAdbEc.png

He mad :laugh:

HankyZetts

Twi2ted
Mar 16, 2004
Also gotta say I dont see why Tom Brady is the MVP. He threw 2 picks, he wasn't sharp at all. If anything I'd just give it to Edelman.

I'm not a Brady fan but he was incredible tonight, and against an all-world defense to boot.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
thats PAP top right isnt it?

any word on how much longer he's out for?

ive noticed that Tokarski has that kind of same expression in every photo ive seen of him

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Yea,

It sure was a stupid play call. If they had ran it the superbowl was theirs.

I just can't stand the fans from Montreal claiming that they are Pats fans. It is so obnoxious.
I know right, might as well be a bruins fan while they're at it.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
WTF? Even I would have run the ball and I'm not even a big football fan.
Losing by 4, get a good drive up the field, then a miraculous catch that had no business of being caught...now 26 sec left, 1st down, 1 yard to go to win the super bowl with Marshawn Lynch ready to sleep walk into the end zone and what does the coach decide? To run the clock...Jesus... Get the bloody touchdown first...then if you want to run the clock do it on the extra point drive. Did he get paid? Because I can't see how anyone is that dumb...

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
Get the bloody touchdown first...then if you want to run the clock do it on the extra point drive. Did he get paid? Because I can't see how anyone is that dumb...

Don't think that can be done. Clock is frozen on conversions. His play was good to run the clock down and 1 TO remaining. If he get's stopped on 2nd down, WITH A RUN, he calls timeout and leave himself one last final play to make it happen.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

I am a happy individual right now......now for the habs to be crowned and katy perry to ask me out and that will cap the perfect year:laugh:

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
That play call lost me a g-note. Over all I only lost a couple hundred as I won some prop bets.

I also have a man crush on R Wilson and consequently have joined the Seattle bandwagon, so this is defeat goes beyond dollars lost. I feel bad for him, it's his pass, his interception, but far from his fault.

The coaching mistake is a lesson that all coaches in any sport must learn from - don't try to be cute when it counts, and make use of your best assets (Lynch).

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Seahawks player openly ripping the decision. Last time we see Seattle at SB in a while. Carroll has REALLY lost the room.
Too bad because he made a ballsy call last week that paid off and did it again tonight. He actually seemed to be making all the right calls and looked like a genius...

Then came the last 30 secs of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad