Transfer: Summer transfers rumors and bickering

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
they are about to get ban.
Will they though?

A few other things that I saw on Twitter.

Juve/Inter discussing a Icardi/Dybala swap. Inter also interested in Dzeko (GdS)

Griezzmann is looking to leave Atletico. A few players could leave Atletico. (This one was a United fan account that I saw it on they had a source but I don’t remember which account it was so I can’t find the source.) obviously the fan account said United was a possible destination. My thought is f*** it just get the whole French national team.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
If Varane leaves, I can’t see him going anywhere but United. Well I could see him going other places but I feel like it’s a match made in heaven. French connection in Pogba and Martial. Gaping hole for a CB. Has the money to pay him and pay for him and is willing to spend it. Will be able to stay in the limelight.

We will even send RM Jones, Rojo, AND Valencia to help cover for Varane. I’d even throw in Young while I’m there.
Can't see him joining a team that may be in Europa

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Can't see him joining a team that may be in Europa
I mean yeah there’s a possibility but technically there’s a possibility United will win the league. Obviously not gonna happen but Pogba came when we just got into the CL. And I think everyone knows the Mou effect. He also specifically said a new challenge so PSG/Juve/Bayern wouldn’t be a challenge since they are all pretty much a lock for winning the league.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Which English club needs a box to box midfielder? I think Dortmund will sell Dahoud this summer.

There have been a lot of rumors about Eggestein joining, and there's no way they keep Dahoud, Delaney and Eggestein for the same position with Goetze also sometimes occupying that position. Dahoud has been the odd-man out this season between Dahoud and Delaney. I'd prefer to keep Dahoud over Delaney, but Favre likes Delaney, and hasn't had much use for Dahoud during his second stint coaching him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Which English club needs a box to box midfielder? I think Dortmund will sell Dahoud this summer.

There have been a lot of rumors about Eggestein joining, and there's no way they keep Dahoud, Delaney and Eggestein for the same position with Goetze also sometimes occupying that position. Dahoud has been the odd-man out this season between Dahoud and Delaney. I'd prefer to keep Dahoud over Delaney, but Favre likes Delaney, and hasn't had much use for Dahoud during his second stint coaching him.
I actually really like Daboud’s technical ability what’s holding him back from taking the next step?

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I actually really like Daboud’s technical ability what’s holding him back from taking the next step?

Football IQ on both sides of the ball. He makes bad decisions on when to dribble and when to release the ball to a teammate. Tunnel vision approach too often. Defensively, very little awareness of runs from midfield. He has the athleticism and effort to be a good defender, but he's bad on the tactical side of the defensive side.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Based on the reputation on here I would die for Dahoud joining Spurs. Based on how good I think he actually is I still think it would be worth a punt. Should fit Pochettino's style quite nicely.

Reactions: Cassano

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Arsenal need to replace Ramsey

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

I’m pretty sure every club in the top 6 would be in for him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Football IQ on both sides of the ball. He makes bad decisions on when to dribble and when to release the ball to a teammate. Tunnel vision approach too often. Defensively, very little awareness of runs from midfield. He has the athleticism and effort to be a good defender, but he's bad on the tactical side of the defensive side.
Damn that sucks. Can’t teach IQ

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad