Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Not a fan of the shitshow that team and player/agent had going on for 6 months but I'm happy we have him back, he's a threat when he's on and last season was very promising

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not a fan of the shitshow that team and player/agent had going on for 6 months but I'm happy we have him back, he's a threat when he's on and last season was very promising
Best case scenario he plays well asks for unreasonable wages (even was he was meh that was the ask) barca sell him next summer or let him walk the summer after. Not fun and he shouldn't be buying any property in barcelona. This moves sucks I'll die on that hill saying he should've been let go as soon as Raphina was signed.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Best case scenario he plays well asks for unreasonable wages (even was he was meh that was the ask) barca sell him next summer or let him walk the summer after. Not fun and he shouldn't be buying any property in barcelona. This moves sucks I'll die on that hill saying he should've been let go as soon as Raphina was signed.
Barely 5 months healthy was enough for him to be la Liga's best passer and a catalyst for Barca's Liga's remontada (though obviously not only factor).
Barca should be really happy to keep him at probably lower salary than expected. The short contract also makes it a good deal for them since if he gets injured again, you can let him go next season for peanuts or the following summer for nothing. The only bad scenario here is that if he keeps his form, it'll be hard to keep him. That's what Dembele is betting on, a good season and either a big contract again at Barca or a transfer to a big club.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
La liga's best passer... state watching 101 assists isn't indicative of passing ability. Agreed with the rest its a bad deal for barca.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Dembele has no passing ability, sure :facepalm:

In other news, Tuchel rejects Ronaldo, whose only path to leaving United is a 300M offer from a Saudi team.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dembele has no passing ability, sure :facepalm:

In other news, Tuchel rejects Ronaldo, whose only path to leaving United is a 300M offer from a Saudi team.
You sure made a leap there but you have a blind eye toward Dembouz... do you really wanna get in to it? lol I was convinced it would be over now. Next 2 seasons will be ... fun.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I have a blind eye?
Come on man, say hello to earth. Even when Dembouz was firing the last few months you had a hard time admitting it.
Barca made a good deal there even though Raphinha is the signing you should question.
When you can get Dembouz for this salary you take him.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I have a blind eye?
Come on man, say hello to earth. Even when Dembouz was firing the last few months you had a hard time admitting it.
Barca made a good deal there even though Raphinha is the signing you should question.
When you can get Dembouz for this salary you take him.
Its this that I have a hard time accepting...Firing is a gross exaggeration mind you he was playing for a contract too.

I have countless times

And yet he did not have a parade of teams lined up for his services. In fact no one stepped up, no one wanted him and he and his wishlist of an agent came with their tales tucked in back to barcelona on a much worse deal. How this agent made it this far in his career is hilarious what is even funnier is that dembele hasn't fired him yet.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Actually, plenty of teams inquired. And I can tell you than months ago, Dembele had his eyes set on resigning. He even was recorded in France telling people he wanted to stay. I didn't post it because it was in french (audio) and people here apaprently can't cope with a single Tweet in french, much less an audio.

Firing is not an exageration IMO. He was your best performing player and was key in your turnaround, just like Xavi said and wanted. There's a reason Xavi wanted him back.

Anyway, let's move on, we'll never agree on him.

Nice has offered 20M for Marcus Thuram.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
So yes, Ronaldo isn't and wasn't happening. I think it might be 1 CB too many, but Silva is also going to be 38 soon. Then, just get someone that can provide wing-back cover. If the plan with Raphinha was to be the emergency cover, then find someone else like that with versatility.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
[61Saat] Ajax has inquired about Ahmetcan Kaplan of Trabzonspor. Trabzonspor values the 19 y/o Turkish centre-back between €6M-10M. Ajax is expected to make an opening offer of €3M.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It’s where we’ve been for a month now. No change.

I suppose it’s a minor change in that it claims both teams have full agreement on the terms as opposed to just a vague outline, but it’s not a real change because the issue all along has been getting FdJ to want to come (either because he wants to stay or because he doesn’t want to leave until he gets his back pay or whatever). The teams agreeing to terms was never identified as a real issue and as soon as/if FdJ says “I’m in” we all knew United would get the fee sorted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad