Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dortmund has frozen out Schulz the same way they did to Buerki last year. We got two young LB’s we are trying to get minutes and Guerreiro. We are trying to bring in Raum also. No room for Schulz.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Explosive and exciting young RB Bryan Pereira (Lens) is going to Auxerre. I was hoping he'd get some playing time since Clauss was leaving but he should get some at Auxerre too.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
No one does it like great British bake off

Ok.....so my niece and I LOVE that show. When we were in London last week, we did this.

Was incredibly fun...this was the cake on day two. Pistachio and almond swimming pool cake. We got 2nd place, it looked so good right after the bake and tasted even better.

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The teams own reddit sections. They update them often.
That’s doesn’t make it a good list. Especially if there are almost a dozen tier 1. there is no way that Utd (or any other team) has that many tier 1.

LFC only have two tier 1, Joyce and Pearce. But yeah I mean it’ll will do a lot to help the sites bandwidth if you stop with the tier 2 and just stick to tier 1. Even though we know you like the attention :)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That’s doesn’t make it a good list. Especially if there are almost a dozen tier 1. there is no way that Utd (or any other team) has that many tier 1.

LFC only have two tier 1, Joyce and Pearce. But yeah I mean it’ll will do a lot to help the sites bandwidth if you stop with the tier 2 and just stick to tier 1. Even though we know you like the attention :)
Read carefully what I wrote. "either tier 1 or tier 2"

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Read carefully what I wrote. "either tier 1 or tier 2"
Right. you are intentionally lumping them together to justify your shit posting From all angles.

Stick to just posting tier 1 then if you want to make that designation.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Right. you are intentionally lumping them together to justify your shit posting From all angles.

Stick to just posting tier 1 then if you want to make that designation.
You do realize that tier 2 is by no means bad? That means "proven to have current sources".

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ake was always going to be one of the 2 or 3 defenders signed, so that's not really a pivot. KK is more of the pivot here.
It's still a risky move for Chelsea to have 2 old men as Cbs and Ake covering them. Recipe for disaster really.

You do realize that tier 2 is by no means bad? That means "proven to have current sources".
This is true... look at how many times Frenkie transferred to united. Hope he has air miles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad