Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Great game tonight by the Wolves.

Funny how our 2 weaknesses last season (coaching & goaltending) have shown as strengths so far this season.

Not to take away from our early success but our schedule has been easier to start the season - 4/8 games have either been against PBO or SOO, with SAR this Friday.
That's why it's important to win those games early . Those points can play a play a significant part season end. Full makes to the wolves.

Last edited:

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Anyone jump onto those 3 dollar hotdogs? What a joke and it was posted at one point last season on the wolves web page they were voted the best dog in the OHL. I wouldn’t feed one to my dog. Another great promotion almost topped the 5 buck beer announcement. Missed 2 goals as I was sitting on the can. Arena looked empty only because of the lineups at the washrooms.🤮🤮

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Anyone jump onto those 3 dollar hotdogs? What a joke and it was posted at one point last season on the wolves web page they were voted the best dog in the OHL. I wouldn’t feed one to my dog. Another great promotion almost topped the 5 buck beer announcement. Missed 2 goals as I was sitting on the can. Arena looked empty only because of the lineups at the ashrooms.🤮🤮
So you were on the shitter at an arena. Damn, guess you had to go real bad. Was it the dogs ? 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: WolvesFan

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Blake Clayton will not be suspended. The OHL needs to be better. Imagine losing a top player in a playoff series to these type of calls. Only to get overturned. That doesn't help for a game 7.

Reactions: agillarda

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Blake Clayton will not be suspended. The OHL needs to be better. Imagine losing a top player in a playoff series to these type of calls. Only to get overturned. That doesn't help for a game 7.
We lost 2 skaters while leading against Barrie in game one and ended up losing

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Once again the league reverses a slew foot penalty that the wolves were issued. I think the refs need a refresher on slewfoots
The OHL is not reversing the slew foot penalty or even necessarily saying it was the wrong call in all instances, it determined that no further discipline is warranted. Not all slewfoots are equally dangerous and/or malicious. Thankfully all slewfooting calls are reviewed by the league.
The 10 minute review by refs, that's gotta go.

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
The OHL is not reversing the slew foot penalty or even necessarily saying it was the wrong call in all instances, it determined that no further discipline is warranted.
It the words of Ben Leeson "the OHL did not agree with this being a match penalty"

Reactions: dirty12

Howling In 16

Apr 11, 2012
Great game tonight by the Wolves.eee

Funny how our 2 weaknesses last season (coaching & goaltending) have shown as strengths so far this season.

Not to take away from our early success but our schedule has been easier to start the season - 4/8 games have either been against PBO or SOO, with SAR this Friday.
BINGO! I don't expect it to continue. I agree with others that that this is one of the hardest working wolves club I've seen in awhile. Been pleasantly surprised with Finn Marshall. The team concept will be paramount for any wolves success as I think goal scoring will be at a premium. Keep working hard boys, effort, discipline and attitude make you a winner and will further your career choice be it in pro hockey or life in general regardless of the points in the standings... mmmm are you reading this Musty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad