Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Great game tonight by the Wolves.

Funny how our 2 weaknesses last season (coaching & goaltending) have shown as strengths so far this season.

Not to take away from our early success but our schedule has been easier to start the season - 4/8 games have either been against PBO or SOO, with SAR this Friday.
That's why it's important to win those games early . Those points can play a play a significant part season end. Full makes to the wolves.

Last edited:

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Anyone jump onto those 3 dollar hotdogs? What a joke and it was posted at one point last season on the wolves web page they were voted the best dog in the OHL. I wouldn’t feed one to my dog. Another great promotion almost topped the 5 buck beer announcement. Missed 2 goals as I was sitting on the can. Arena looked empty only because of the lineups at the washrooms.🤮🤮

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Anyone jump onto those 3 dollar hotdogs? What a joke and it was posted at one point last season on the wolves web page they were voted the best dog in the OHL. I wouldn’t feed one to my dog. Another great promotion almost topped the 5 buck beer announcement. Missed 2 goals as I was sitting on the can. Arena looked empty only because of the lineups at the ashrooms.🤮🤮
So you were on the shitter at an arena. Damn, guess you had to go real bad. Was it the dogs ? 😆 😂

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Once again the league reverses a slew foot penalty that the wolves were issued. I think the refs need a refresher on slewfoots

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Blake Clayton will not be suspended. The OHL needs to be better. Imagine losing a top player in a playoff series to these type of calls. Only to get overturned. That doesn't help for a game 7.

Reactions: agillarda

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Blake Clayton will not be suspended. The OHL needs to be better. Imagine losing a top player in a playoff series to these type of calls. Only to get overturned. That doesn't help for a game 7.
We lost 2 skaters while leading against Barrie in game one and ended up losing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad