Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Has Mississauga considered not hitting the Sudbury players into their own goaltender? Seems like a better strategy then their current one.

Mississauga does make me feel better about Sudbury's discipline.

• Haha
Reactions: yalbmert25

cub

Apr 11, 2012
ran into hot goalie, Missy D very good not allowing second chances. I like what I saw on D, Forwards were little flat tonight to me. I thought we were definitely the better team 5 v 5. Chucky was good. I would like to see the top line moved around a bit just to see how it would work.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Will save thoughts on the new guys until they take a few games to adjust. Really think they need to put Goyette and Delic back together. Team was scoring 8 a game with them joined up, no idea the thought that goes into splitting that up. Musty and Dvorsky are big boys, they can carry a third player on their line, spread out the skill.

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Gary Beech needs to give up the Eastlink broadcast to someone else. Boy is he terrible.

Anyway, ran into a hot goalie. Boys play tentative but carried the play most of the game. Definitely need some practices to work out the line combos and communication. Watch some tape. I agree with other posters about Delic and Goyette. They need to be together at all costs. I didn’t catch the PP but are they doing the 4fwd 1D thing?

Sarnia and Windsor should be easy wins IMO… don’t want to count the chicks before they hatch though, long road trip down, hopefully they go Thursday. I’ll be up behind the Wolves bench in my Green Campagna jersey, and in Windsor I’ll be right behind the Windsor bench probably wearing the jersey again! Looking forward to some wins on the road!

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Gary Beech needs to give up the Eastlink broadcast to someone else. Boy is he terrible.

Anyway, ran into a hot goalie. Boys play tentative but carried the play most of the game. Definitely need some practices to work out the line combos and communication. Watch some tape. I agree with other posters about Delic and Goyette. They need to be together at all costs. I didn’t catch the PP but are they doing the 4fwd 1D thing?

Sarnia and Windsor should be easy wins IMO… don’t want to count the chicks before they hatch though, long road trip down, hopefully they go Thursday. I’ll be up behind the Wolves bench in my Green Campagna jersey, and in Windsor I’ll be right behind the Windsor bench probably wearing the jersey again! Looking forward to some wins on the road!
I had to switch to radio broadcast, I couldn't take it no more. The girl with him I know all about her family. lol.

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
Glad to know I’m not the only one. Both he and the woman doing last nights game are terrible. Loves to tell us about her family, and tells news slower then I’ve ever seen anyone tell news. Both awful.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
Good morning Wolves fans. Wow your team looks good on paper and in my book you're the east favorites. Always pulled for the Wolves as loved to go to games there in the day ...ratty wolf on a wire and all. I do wish the fans have a good ride as after the sh...show of a few years ago they deserve it. Kind of too bad my 67's appear to have decided to make a push cause I can only support Sudbury if they don't play the poles! Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad