Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Nice pickup with VV. When he was in Sudbury last week, I kept on thinking that at some point this guy is going to fight someone . Def pjays with an edge.

One more up front add moving McCallum down to the 3rd line.

Last edited:

BostonOz

Sep 22, 2013
Papineau got one more big trade up his sleeve? We have the picks available to get one more big upgrade.
I agree he has something else brewing. On paper I don’t hate our team but with the picks we have we can definitely upgrade. I would be disappointed if we didn’t. I would prefer Yearwood as the 13th forward… add a 2nd liner (even though I think McCallum is more than capable to play that spot).

Reactions: Wiserbud

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
We have definitely improved on our defensive zone but offence needs another boost. Have to go all in at this point or all is for not. Team has improved and addressed some issues but offence is still in need of a top end player.

armchaircoaches

Oct 24, 2022
Mccallum will be just fine in that spot over a point a game pace need a experienced depth player I’d take offers on konyen won’t be in plans here as an OA

Reactions: Pucks Deep

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
Yes let’s trade Konyen because he won’t be back an an OA. This year is all in. Who cares whatsoever who’s back. Need to get another forward..

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Mccallum will be just fine in that spot over a point a game pace need a experienced depth player I’d take offers on konyen won’t be in plans here as an OA
I like McCallum.. he plays with an edge and sees the ice well. If he can control himself and not take stupid penalties, which I think he has done since the beginning of the season then he can be the type of player we're looking for right now.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
3/4 of the way done. One more move to bolster the forward group. Yearwood and Coughlan can alternate as the 12th/13th forwards.

Reactions: CTrain10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad