Prospect Info: Stian Solberg

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks guys, happy to provide some info on Solberg. Not sure how much I've told you about myself, but I've been part of the Norwegian hockey community for many years, so I'm closer to the players than most fans.

So today Färjestad played their last CHL game in a while, won 6-4. Solberg played 22 minutes, most on the team. Good to see that coaches have plenty of faith in him already.

Their last two CHL games will be played in mid October. The SHL starts next Saturday.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't know what that is, so I tried to look it up. It suggested that maybe I meant "keeble" or "glory hole". What the hell?
guess it depends how long you’ve been on the forums…. But when Sami vatanen was a prospect we got a few wild Finnish fans in here.

Prob like 2009-2010 time frame

the Finnish fans, and the youth movement fans slightly after that…. Were entertaining(and annoying) at the same time

But keerole, is just key role

Last edited:
Reactions: 190Octane

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
They were entertaining and out of control at the same time! Kind of fun actually lol.
guess it depends how long you’ve been on the forums…. But when Sami vatanen was a prospect we got a few wild Finnish fans in here.

Prob like 2009-2010 time frame

the Finnish fans, and the youth movement fans slightly after that…. Were entertaining(and annoying) at the same time

But keerole, is just key role

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad