Value of: Starting Goaltender to EDM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jjniner

Feb 28, 2016
Binnington for your 2024 2nd and 2025 1st.

I can hear it now.. Binnington blows. Had a bad year!. But, but, but. If you played behind the debacle that he had to play behind, a D corps that allowed more high quality chances than any other team! I was one of the many that was defending ROR when the world was saying he was finished and his trade value should have been zilch. He might have been Toronto‘s best player on the ice during the playoffs. Much like ROR, Binnington is/was made for the playoffs.

StewieP19

Dec 13, 2022
The salary cap really hurt Edmonton
with only 6 million in cap space and need to find 4 forward to fill the spot and resign Bouchard it will be tough if they want to bring a new goalie.
The only have 2 bad contract Nurse and Campbell.
Nurse are one of the worst contract due to the term (9.25 M for the next 7 years)
It hurt the franchise at short middle and long term. Edmonton can't buyout him.
For Campbell He's a NHL goalie term are a little bit high @ 5M but I really think they can trade him.
It will cost a really good prospect or a 1st round pick but they can trade him.
The problem Who will replace him ? I can't see a team trade a good goalie with good term without Edmonton overpay for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad