Stanley Cup Swag

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Check your TJ Maxx (maybe even Marshalls as their merch is the same soemetimes) for this tee @ $16.99.

I bought two of the Fanatics ones at the arena for $45 each and this one feels as good, not a secret that Fanatics is straight shit. This was on the TJ Maxx in University for anyone interested and they had plenty of sizes on two different racks.

IMG_1257.jpeg

IMG_1251.jpeg

IMG_1258.jpeg

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Check your TJ Maxx (maybe even Marshalls as their merch is the same soemetimes) for this tee @ $16.99.

I bought two of the Fanatics ones at the arena for $45 each and this one feels as good, not a secret that Fanatics is straight shit. This was on the TJ Maxx in University for anyone interested and they had plenty of sizes on two different racks.

View attachment 894735
View attachment 894736
View attachment 894738
I would get one if it had all of the Violas on it. Too bad.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

View attachment 894735
View attachment 894736
View attachment 894738
My oldest son badly wants one of those, I could Venmo or CashApp anyone willing to make a trip over there and have a shipping service with a Miami address that would bring it the rest of the way to us here to Costa Rica. If anyone is willing or able PM me.

Did they have the gray ones as well?

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
My oldest son badly wants one of those, I could Venmo or CashApp anyone willing to make a trip over there and have a shipping service with a Miami address that would bring it the rest of the way to us here to Costa Rica. If anyone is willing or able PM me.

Did they have the gray ones as well?
They only had the red one, i was suprised to see that there. I think Costco had some tees also right after they won, these look similar, official NHL merch without a brand.

• Love
Reactions: Chaos2k7

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I went to Barnes and noble today but they didn’t have them. I’ll probably need to order one from their website. Looks awesome!
Yup! I have looked around in a few magazine places, would like to have an extra one to store away while i display the one i got but i dont wanna order another one and pay shipping again, i f***ed up lol im pretty sure they will start showing up locally soon.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Hey guys... Just wondering...

How come I can't find any Panthers white-away jersey anywhere on the internet ?

I finally decided to upgrade my original red 96 jersey, and I really love the new white ones...

Yet... Nothing... Can't find any official ones... Nada...

I don't understand !

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks a lot !

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Hey guys... Just wondering...

How come I can't find any Panthers white-away jersey anywhere on the internet ?

I finally decided to upgrade my original red 96 jersey, and I really love the new white ones...

Yet... Nothing... Can't find any official ones... Nada...

I don't understand !

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks a lot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad