Which team has the brighter future? OTT/DET/MTL/BUF

Which team has the brighter future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
It used to be a thread debating Detroit and Montreal, and now Ottawa and buffalo got invited.

It's like teddy long came to HF, called everyone playas, and then introduced Ottawa and buffalo to make it a fatal 4 way match.
Ottawa Buffalo and Detroit have been getting comparison threads the last 3 years. The Habs are the new guy

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
It used to be a thread debating Detroit and Montreal, and now Ottawa and buffalo got invited.

It's like teddy long came to HF, called everyone playas, and then introduced Ottawa and buffalo to make it a fatal 4 way match.

I do a Poll asking if this is the year Ottawa and Buffalo break through every year it was only this past year that I added Detroit.

And Nah. If it was Teddy long it would be a tag team match.

Or one of them would be going 1 on 1 with the Undertaker.

• Haha
Reactions: JianYang

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
But even with Yakemchuk not hitting and losing a first rounder, at the end of the day top end talent wins and currently Ottawa has the best top end talent of this group. It’s a lot easier to acquire complimentary pieces than it is to acquire a core of Tkachuk/Stutzle/Batherson/Pinto/Norris/Sanderson/Chabot/Zub/Ullmark.
Even having 8 out of 9 of that group they've been unable to make a serious run at the playoffs.
That either tells me it's not as easy to acquire complimentary pieces as you think, or you're overrating their core. Probably a bit of both.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Albania vs Georgia
    Albania vs Georgia
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $472.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Andorra vs Malta
    Andorra vs Malta
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $225.00