Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Brutal. Doubt Laf ever lives up to his pre-draft hype but he’s sure having his coming out party as at least a good top 6 winger in these playoffs

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
Crazy how that is only a 2 minute elbow. That's as blatant of a chicken wing I've seen in a long time. Since he doesn't fully connect with the head its "not bad".

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Sam Reinhart sure knows how to score
Buffalo traded Reinhart and Mittelstadt for Devon Levi, Bowen Byram, and a late first (Kulich). Granted Kulich is a nice prospect and I still have hopes for Byram, but that organization seems to be treading water.

I am sure they will pick another skilled, but undersized finesse forward with the 11th overall pick this year.

Reactions: Bensch88

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Whatever this announcer's name is, I would love to know how he became the lead PxP guy when ESPN took over the rights.

Good lord he is awful. He sounds genuinely upset whenever he has to call a goal.
Sean McDonough back from illness? He’s absolutely dreadful and sounds like he’s doing the PxP for a funeral every time I hear him

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Sean McDonough back from illness? He’s absolutely dreadful and sounds like he’s doing the PxP for a funeral every time I hear him
That's him, yes. Good lord he is awful. Thank god for Sportsnet and Chris Cuthbert in 2022. Watching highlights back, this guy made the Avs win sound like paint was drying.

Reactions: GeoRox89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad