Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Series gotta be over
No? Panthers dominated that game. They win that 4 times out of 5.

Edit:
Literally 4 times out of 5

ZqyxotR.png

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
NYR won off of two deflections and brain dead shorty.

Florida outplayed the Rangers but the Panthers need their PP to score by getting more traffic in front. It's too reminiscent of the Avs PP system.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
I don't really care about that. McDavid is probably the greatest all time, yes I said it. Competition tougher, all that shit. But it would be kinda funny if he failed to win.

But most importantly, the Oilers must not win. That's the most intolerable fanbase here at HF, and f*** them Canadian teams in general. McDavid can win his cup with Tampa or Chicago or LA (or with us :naughty:) when he's 39 years old.
greatest in this watered down league that's almost unbearable to watch ?

I mean if I don't watch Avs games, and even then , I have to turn it off after 1 period

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
greatest in this watered down league that's almost unbearable to watch ?

I mean if I don't watch Avs games, and even then , I have to turn it off after 1 period
The league wasn´t exactly full of talent in the Gretzky era either. Nearly every team had goons and defensive guys who could barely even skate.

Reactions: Alienblood

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Was Maurice always this great and just nobody noticed because he was in Winnipeg?

likely got a muzzle put on him in Canada cuz people dissect every word spoken by a hockey coach here

Nah he had some great moments in Winnipeg too. He’s a pretty funny, self-deprecating guy. It’s just that now that he’s one of only four coaches left, he’s got a much bigger stage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad