Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals - Celtics lead series 3-1 - Game 5 Monday at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
CHRDANHUTCH, if your post was directed to me, yes, it matters but only for me.
it's aberration JUST LIKE THE SEASON IS..... in the end it rarely matters you asked this in season.... the team rebounded fine.... the actual quote is adversity.... the same MO that NESN has w/ the B's.... on a given basis.... whether it's compete level or just an off night.... which happens

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
it's aberration JUST LIKE THE SEASON IS..... in the end it rarely matters you asked this in season.... the team rebounded fine.... the actual quote is adversity.... the same MO that NESN has w/ the B's.... on a given basis.... whether it's compete level or just an off night.... which happens
Too many complete team off games. Must have to do with preparation.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Does he though? He's finish 6th, 4th, 6th in MVP voting (all 3 higher than Pierce ever finished for reference) and 3 straight 1st team all NBA.

He's pretty firmly established in the 4th-5th best player in the league spot. Which is no slight against guys like Giannis, Jokic and those that get media love like Embiid and Doncic
Yes, it matters, I am thinking he is a self inflicted choke job.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
I was not scared of game four. I even understood the blowout loss.

There have been several moments throughout this playoff run where we have all noted that the Celts seemed to be coming through in ways that we wouldn't have in the last few years. True signs of growth.

Game 5 tomorrow night is the ultimate version of that. Will this year's team show up? Or will the ghosts of previous years appear again?

It feels like a must win to me.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I was not scared of game four. I even understood the blowout loss.

There have been several moments throughout this playoff run where we have all noted that the Celts seemed to be coming through in ways that we wouldn't have in the last few years. True signs of growth.

Game 5 tomorrow night is the ultimate version of that. Will this year's team show up? Or will the ghosts of previous years appear again?

It feels like a must win to me.
Must win, absolutely.

Reactions: lextune

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Let's Goooooooo!

yP6lLn.gif

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium