Stanley Cup Playoffs 2014 - 2015 Discussions, Predictions & Game Chat II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL Boyle smashed his stick after missing that open net late in the 3rd and that girl in the crowd looked frightened.:laugh:

Would be nice if we saw some of these Pittsburgh guys show emotion like that.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL Boyle smashed his stick after missing that open net late in the 3rd and that girl in the crowd looked frightened.:laugh:

Would be nice if we saw some of these Pittsburgh guys show emotion like that.

Hah you saying that reminded me of Friesen punching the boards in '03 after a OT GWG and frightening some girl along the boards. Might have been in St. Louis.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pens have lasted almost 6 minutes this OT tonight!

Borderline miracle.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hah you saying that reminded me of Friesen punching the boards in '03 after a OT GWG and frightening some girl along the boards. Might have been in St. Louis.

There's only one reason I remember this.

A girl I loved very much (who I was with for years before this) broke up with me that night.:(

Called me and broke up with me a couple hours before the game started. I called her after the game ended and begged her to reconsider. It didn't go over too well.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Fleury is a useless sack of **** brah.

He couldn't even score one ****ing goal in this series for the Pens.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Malkin doesn't need some kind of reconstructive surgery after this season ends, then there's a ****ing problem with the way he performed in this series.

Disgustingly bad.

Two PATHETIC series in a row from Bill Cosby, I mean David Crosby, or whoever he is.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I expect the rags to be a lot better in the next series. This often happens with good teams in the first round. Granted the rags looked very bad, but I bet they wake up for the next round. With how much this Conference blows, there is no reason the rags can't take it.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Penguins deserve a ton of credit for that defense?

This team scored ONE ****ing goal in EVERY game they lost.

4 goals in 4 losses.

MAFs fault though.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hagelin wins it. Good for my bracket. Bad because Rangers advance, though not that impressively.

I did better with my NCAA bracket (of which I only have a casual fan's knowledge) than I have with the NHL one - well actually come to think of it the NHL bracket hasn't been blown up yet other than the Jets.

My picks in the West were Minnesota in 6, Chicago in 6, Winnipeg in 7 and Calgary in 6...not too bad so far except I had Winnipeg winning two rounds. I didn't actually remember that I picked Minnesota but I thought they had a shot.

I actually picked the Rangers in 4 cause the Pens were that dead going into the postseason though logically I figured 5 was more realistic. I picked Caps in 7, Habs in 6 and Lightning in 5, I 'might' still get two of them on the nose at least.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The Penguins deserve a ton of credit for that defense?

This team scored ONE ****ing goal in EVERY game they lost.

4 goals in 4 losses.

MAFs fault though.

They don't even deserve credit for showing up. They suck. Rutherford is an awful GM and that Perron trade doesn't look so amazing now.

Want absolutely nothing to do with a Paul Martin return. Someone else can pay his charmin soft ass.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
They don't even deserve credit for showing up. They suck. Rutherford is an awful GM and that Perron trade doesn't look so amazing now.

Want absolutely nothing to do with a Paul Martin return. Someone else can pay his charmin soft ass.

MAF looked like he was the only one on the Penguins who looked like he knew it was playoff time. MAF is the only one on the team who did his job, and I normally make fun of MAF for his playoff meltdowns.

I actually think Rutherford and Johnston did a worse job with the Penguins this year than Shero and Bylsma have done in the past. Penguins are just made to fail in the playoffs.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
If Malkin doesn't need some kind of reconstructive surgery after this season ends, then there's a ****ing problem with the way he performed in this series.

Disgustingly bad.

Two PATHETIC series in a row from Bill Cosby, I mean David Crosby, or whoever he is.

Bill Cosby actually touches people, though.

Crosby just stands there expecting people to fawn in his presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad