Stanley Cup Playoffs 2014 - 2015 Discussions, Predictions & Game Chat II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just got home.

I see the Pens hadn't scored yet and were on the PK, there was a ****in surprise.:shakehead

Then they scored a goal and Pierre didn't wanna say he thought it was a good goal. Another big ****in surprise from P-no-hair-Rain-Gierre McGuire.:shakehead

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
lol this is why I can't take Montreal seriously as a title contender.

They're really not that good.

I NEVER took them seriously as a contender. In fact if Price weren't having such a hot year, I could have seen them going out in round 1 or two rather easily. Over the past few years when a goalie has a year like Price had this year, it's resulted on pretty deep playoff runs.

To be fair though, Ottawa ALWAYS gives them nothing but problems. It's why I predicted Montreal to need 7 to take them out before the series started. And I was quite surprised when Montreal went up 3 games to 0.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They're really not that good.

I NEVER took them seriously as a contender. In fact if Price weren't having such a hot year, I could have seen them going out in round 1 or two rather easily. Over the past few years when a goalie has a year like Price had this year, it's resulted on pretty deep playoff runs.

To be fair though, Ottawa ALWAYS gives them nothing but problems. It's why I predicted Montreal to need 7 to take them out before the series started. And I was quite surprised when Montreal went up 3 games to 0.

They still might go out in the first round at this rate although Price still has time to drag what looks like a corpse into the second round...but even his great play won't matter if Anderson runs the table with shutouts :laugh:

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
WOO! BOBBY RYAN BRAH! Second goal of the game for him!

Only this time he scored it for Montreal. :laugh:

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Crosby off the crossbar. I swear its like watching one of our games, but we have no forwards.

What is Pitt's excuse?

Yeah this is painful to watch.

It's like watching a cross between the Walking Dead and the Cosby Show.

The Malkin Dead and Crosby looks like Bill Cosby outside of game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad