Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
He might not play. So, that might f up the sponsors

I don't think he should play since the best way to get a career-ending injury is to play injured in the first place. I've give him all the credit in the world for going out there obviously dinged up and gutting it out in pain because his team needed him in a critical game at home, but at some point he needs to make an important decision about his future well-being.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I don't think he should play since the best way to get a career-ending injury is to play injured in the first place. I've give him all the credit in the world for going out there obviously dinged up and gutting it out in pain because his team needed him in a critical game at home, but at some point he needs to make an important decision about his future well-being.

I assume he just has a shoulder issue. I do not think its anything that bad

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
And what's up with the fans? That crap is classless in any town
I realize where I am standing as a Vegas fan, but new fans that get super involved like to participate, especially with the "anyone can be famous" generation that's developed by social media.

I'm just glad Vegas only throws a couple flamingos in the ice, and I hope that stays the standard. You only really need one.

Edit: Flamingoes?

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Serious question, can you leave the penalty box to join a scrum after game ends? Isn’t that analogous with leaving the bench to join a scrum after the game ended

I don't actually think he should get suspended, but if Gudas left the bench to join the pageantry, wouldn't he?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The little remembered turning point for VGK in the run was Kolesar's major boarding penalty against the Oilers. Stupid play that was just a summation of the recklessness they were playing with. Looked like Oilers would score a bunch of goals in the 5 minutes but they only got one and the Knights held on. After that game it seemed like they could bench him for his dumb plays but instead that brought the team together and he and the 4th line stopped chasing big hits. It was also the start of the team just laughing off opponents trying to get them to retaliate.

The Knights of the first series and a half would not be in such control or play with such discipline. It's just so noticeable now, even when it seems like they are getting dominated. Structure and responsibility win.

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
At least he made sure he got on the score sheet....
257456.jpg

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Serious question, can you leave the penalty box to join a scrum after game ends? Isn’t that analogous with leaving the bench to join a scrum after the game ended

I don't actually think he should get suspended, but if Gudas left the bench to join the pageantry, wouldn't he?
I think the original intent of the nobody off the bench rule was to keep things even, but I'm not sure.

Don't think penalty box exits qualify since you'd be evening it up, in theory, since the assumption is that there's a goalie.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Said in the ECF that either of Carolina or Florida would get man handled by Vegas and people jumped down my throat.

Big deep well coached teams like the VGK win Stanley Cups. Florida got here with some clutch scoring and great goaltending(and let's face it a good deal of luck as well). Not deep enough at F or D. Do they even have a goal from their bottom 6 this series?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That 2nd goal shows how bad Hill really is...I mean he had time and still could not get across. You'd figure teams would have figured this out about him, every shot attempt should be rapid cross ice passes.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
And the Panthers, apparently.
No, because the panthers fans, like the Dallas fans haven’t done it before. There’s one common trend:

The hatred for the knights organization and their fans, and the arrogance many have shown certainly make it easy.

• Haha
Reactions: Pia8988

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That 2nd goal shows how bad Hill really is...I mean he had time and still could not get across. You'd figure teams would have figured this out about him, every shot attempt should be rapid cross ice passes.
The system is kind of set up to avoid those, for the most part.

When he leaves a spot in the net, there's usually a dude there.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad