Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
This is weak. I mean it's so weak that I actually started to laugh out loud. This they call, but not the 10 other way worse infractions they could've called on Gudas in the playoffs.

Lol, and they call these professional referees. :laugh:
I agree. It’s game 4 of a tough series and to call this is simply removing the human emotion from the series.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
So I never actually hung my VGK flag outside my (super high rise/luxury) apartment in my downtown area because I didn't really want to bother the locals. After they never lost, I figured there was a jinx possibility.

Now I know, the power of the BattleBorn flag hanging from the apartment building of a fan in a metro area nowhere near Las Vegas will bring the team strength, and I've hung the flag.

So know that there's a decent number of Seattle area hockey fans that will be slightly perturbed by the presence of VGK flags in a prominent place and I'm confident it will bring success and dismay to the only fanbase we're allowed to shit on for being "new."

If the Knights win, I'm claiming credit.

Lol is that what they call the shitty apartments across from crossroads mall? Luxury high rise apartments.

No one that actually cares about hockey in Seattle is a kraken fan. I know more St Louis fans than kraken fans in Seattle.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
If Florida can play with the same intensity, yet disciplined, they can tie this series. They were better in the defensive zone last night, and Bob was also better.

Reactions: HughG and Osakahaus

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
The Golden Knights had better put a stop to Matthew Tkachuk in Game 4.

Because if he starts get going, he will be a runaway train that they won't be able to deal with.

Reactions: WhataKnight

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Never bet on a team that goes on a wild run relying so much on an unbelievable goalie. Hard to sustain through 4 series.

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Pretty certain the next game will be just like this one, just hope the Panthers don't have the same thoughts.

Imagine VGK wins the cup in gm 5 the entire bench is on the ice for celebrations and FLA's dirty shit just has a bench clearing brawl because of them being sore losers :laugh:

now that would be entertainment

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Never bet on a team that goes on a wild run relying so much on an unbelievable goalie. Hard to sustain through 4 series.

It seems the fluke runs of 87/94/03/04/06 we saw of those teams who forced top seeds 7 has ended with MTL and FLA. I guess you can argue FLA in 96 failed too but that was probably a bigger mismatch on paper than any of those 5 I mentioned

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Odds on a Tkachuk misconduct in game 5 at -1000
He might not play. So, that might f up the sponsors

Imagine VGK wins the cup in gm 5 the entire bench is on the ice for celebrations and FLA's dirty shit just has a bench clearing brawl because of them being sore losers :laugh:

Yeah, because they've done that. How many fighting majors have they had?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA

I'd imagine that after the cup is secured, they'll go back to being friends and Stone and MT will hang out at Brady's wedding smashing beers or matcha teas or whatever dork physical hockey players do now.

Reactions: ChanceVegas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad