Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I guess when you think Tippett is this close to being a 45 goal scorer, the Flyers plan checks out.

:laugh: What the hell is Meltzer even talking about?

ad6ff05c71139e2d320647e5796ba326.png

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Shero is the same caliber GM as Fletcher, and that checks out for the crony brigade. I can’t imagine wasting another 4 years on that.

He got lucky in the draft lottery a few times, otherwise some mediocre crops. His teams were of that perma-bubble variety (oooo). He made mostly bad trades minus Hall. A bad coaching hire. A JAG GM if ever you saw one. The reason the Devils are here, of their own doing, is because they rounded out the roster very well since he was fired halfway through 19-20. Ditto the Penguins canning him in 2014 after careening towards wasting the end of Crosby and Malkin’s primes.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
What the damn hell. I just posted about Shero in the other thread and now I see this.

Ahhhhhh.

Wait. It gets better. After Fletcher was fired in Minnesota, Shero hired him as his senior advisor in Jersey. Yes, Fletcher was HIS advisor. Flat circle flat circle flat circle flat circle flat circle flat circle flat circle flat circle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad