Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Oh I get it. So Torts Guys suck, but try really hard?

I still dont get the Laughton part. I dont see any special things in him. He is a fine 3rd liner. Dont see his effort as anything special. If he will be Captain i stop believing in god... oh wait....

Torts is god? Maybe.... we all need to suffer for him.... maybe thats the way of the flyers these days?

Iam confused......

Reactions: macleish1974

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
You must be one of them dirty Millennials he hates so much
I'm an old curmudgeon, yet somehow those people sound like lunatics to me. Risto, our only top 4 RHD. Okay bud.
And okay, Hayes contract, right on. But how long ago did the ink dry on Sanheim's deal? The one with major term and the NTC. Fletcher has at least proven he's not fickle, I guess.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

ux2dv3lk51m61.jpg

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I’m sure Timonen is partially right.

The players are probably the ones pushing to be back in as early as possible, regardless of whether the doctors are advising against it or not.

However, it’s up to the team to be the adults and make sure they don’t come back too early, no matter how badly they want to and how good they say they feel.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

The players are probably the ones pushing to be back in as early as possible, regardless of whether the doctors are advising against it or not.

However, it’s up to the team to be the adults and make sure they don’t come back too early, no matter how badly they want to and how good they say they feel.
Maragos, a former Eagle just sued Rothman orthopedics for f***ing up. The Flyers also use Rothman orthopedics, so Coots and Farabee.......

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

However, it’s up to the team to be the adults and make sure they don’t come back too early, no matter how hat they want to do and how they say they feel.

ASF said that isn’t an issue as Farabee & the Flyers both agreed to him playing when he did. I think the issue Farabee’s camp has brought to the table is that he came back early when he did without a real off-season of training. He was a team guy back then so they expect some leeway now given those circumstances but Tortorella seemingly isn’t adhering to that.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Maragos, a former Eagle just sued Rothman orthopedics for f***ing up. The Flyers also use Rothman orthopedics, so Coots and Farabee.......
I’m not saying they have competent doctors or a competent org.

I just fully believe that the players are/were extremely eager to get back and didn’t need to be pushed.

In other words, the team, the docs, and the players are all idiots.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I’m not saying they have competent doctors or a competent org.

I just fully believe that the players are/were extremely eager to get back and didn’t need to be pushed.

In other words, the team, the docs, and the players are all idiots.
Oh I'm with you I just figured I'd toss that in the ring.

My thoughts are mainly you pay the training staff to ensure a safe recovery, rehab, and re-conditioning. Players (humans) will always want to jump the gun. It's the job of the training staff to ensure they don't, despite the grumblings of player, coach, or management. That aspect leaves much to be desired.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Oh I'm with you I just figured I'd toss that in the ring.

My thoughts are mainly you pay the training staff to ensure a safe recovery, rehab, and re-conditioning. Players (humans) will always want to jump the gun. It's the job of the training staff to ensure they don't, despite the grumblings of player, coach, or management. That aspect leaves much to be desired.
Surprised Torts hasn’t fixed this yet, to be honest.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

Here's the thing, Bedard might not be a "miracle worker" in the standings, but he sure is for our eyeballs. You bet your sweet ass I'd watch at least 100% more Flyers games next season if he plays.

That'd only be 3 and a half games but you get the idea. Jerseys would sell and asses would go back in the seats. But Bill would never ever advocate tanking because it goes against the cULtuRe that his bosses have sown. Which means, ironically, Bill is soft as f*** and and is still just going against the cULtuRe that his bosses have sown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad