Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Does anyone want to tell him about Fletcher’s career of getting out of the 2nd round? We’re a permanent bottom 10 team, so let’s also do away with the 2nd round shaming. This team got out of the 1st round once this decade because of playing the 24th place team in a special 24 team playoff.

The Leafs are wildly entertaining on a nightly basis, even if they’ve lost in the 1st (they’ll make their run eventually). As a fan, you know you’ll get a show and see world class talent. No shot you can use that sentence for the Flyers, for possibly the better part of what could be two decades. Yay?

40 years from now I will remember watching an all time great in Joel Embiid. Watching a player like that for a career is one of the greatest pleasures in sports. The Flyers have Risto though.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Oh for f*** sake

The process landed the sixers a literal all time player. On my deathbed I'll still remember Joel Embiid.

On the other hand, remembering Kevin Hayes will put me on my deathbed

Does anyone want to tell him about Fletcher’s career of getting out of the 2nd round? We’re a permanent bottom 10 team, so let’s also do away with the 2nd round shaming. This team got out of the 1st round once this decade because of playing the 24th place team in a special 24 team playoff.

The Leafs are wildly entertaining on a nightly basis, even if they’ve lost in the 1st (they’ll make their run eventually). As a fan, you know you’ll get a show and see world class talent. No shot you can use that sentence for the Flyers, for possibly the better part of what could be two decades. Yay?

40 years from now I will remember watching an all time great in Joel Embiid. Watching a player like that for a career is one of the greatest pleasures in sports. The Flyers have Risto though.
You always say what I do and say it before me. Outrageous

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
As you can see, my fellow analytically inclined fans, the line goes up, which means Torts has developed Risto in a much better player. Amazing work by an amazing coach.

That guy might be a DiMarco burner, based on the few tweets I’ve seen of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad