Social Media Septic Tank Thread

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Charlie is shit this season.

He was more apt to drop some actual knowledge last year, insider stuff. To criticize them.

He’s beyond vanilla this year. That whole podcast doesn’t have a lot to it currently, and I used to enjoy it.

Last edited:

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
This one may shut this thread down…

JFC.

What they don't realize is that if coaching has actually improved the team (it hasn't the team constantly gets caved in possession and offense/goalies bail them out) for the team to still have a losing record it must mean that the players aren't very good. Huh that's weird though aren't they always constantly praising the players on the team as well? I mean the only player they really harp on is Frost, but surely one player can't be the reason the team has lost 18 times this year. I wonder if having a team with *checks notes* Macewan, Seeler, Braun, Brown, Deslaurier, Riatolainen, Hayes, and TDA is actually not good. That's nearly half of the 18 skaters on the ice every game. Also don't forget the revolving door of 13th forwards and 7th dmen that have played for the team since chuck's been in charge. And who is responsible for all these players on the team? Yup the man that also receives constant praise Chuck Fletcher. So yea these news media guys are actually bad at their job. Just knob polishers of the organization.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Not PHI related, but I will just leave it here

324220202_526921899223347_146257234148019390_n.jpg

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Sometimes I laugh at how I used to hold him in some sort of higher tier. That he knew his shit.

I still think he does to an extent, but he’s firmly taken up the position of proudly defending the Flyers brand, and the influence of the men that created it.

I do enjoy him, and Myrtetus for one thing though. Without knowing it there give us a very real glimpse into how that FO thinks. We get our leaks from those two constantly.

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sean Boswell should start a podcast and invite the beats onto it.
I’ll text him but I doubt he’d be interested.

It would be a scheduling nightmare anyways, since he’s in Tokyo.

Interesting tidbit though, he said Jamey Baskow followed him last night, which is very strange after the exchange they had.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I’ll text him but I doubt he’d be interested.

It would be a scheduling nightmare anyways, since he’s in Tokyo.

Interesting tidbit though, he said Jamey Baskow followed him last night, which is very strange after the exchange they had.
Sounds like someone is trying to use Sean as a platform for clout if you ask me!

Reactions: Striiker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad