Social Media Septic Tank Thread

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
its not so much that they are gonna miss out on Bedard because they are playing..well..okish..but its how they are doing it..if they were going ot miss out on him but it was mostly young kids playing ok..i think that would be fine...instead we have overpaid slugs still

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
its not so much that they are gonna miss out on Bedard because they are playing..well..okish..but its how they are doing it..if they were going ot miss out on him but it was mostly young kids playing ok..i think that would be fine...instead we have overpaid slugs still
No, it's that they're missing out on Bedard. He would bring so many disengaged fans back. Him alone. It would be exciting again, despite the Old Boys Club. It's what a lot of people are begging for. Fantilli doesn't do that. No one else does

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
No, it's that they're missing out on Bedard. He would bring so many disengaged fans back. Him alone. It would be exciting again, despite the Old Boys Club. It's what a lot of people are begging for. Fantilli doesn't do that. No one else does

Flyers fans are the f***ing worst and don't deserve Bedard.

Every single day I am mystified that these mouth-breathing wastes of carbon on Twitter cannot see 12 seconds into the future after a win to realize that a handful of wins in January don't mean shit for a franchise mired in mediocrity for a decade, guaranteed to miss the playoffs again this year, and looking at another decade of AT BEST more mediocrity. But hey, at least they got that dopamine hit after sending their "cry about it" tweet.

They really eat their own asses and their stupidity is what manifests the cosmic karma that keeps us living in hell.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
USATSI_19732604-1024x626.jpg

if you want to be a respected journalist you should stop using stupid pictures of athletes you want to grade fairly in your article!

This picture is the perfect introduction to a questionable story about the weak things Frost need to work on!

Why not using this picture for your story @https://theathletic.com/author/charlie-oconnor/ ??

https%3A%2F%2Fbroadstreetbuzz.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2017%2F07%2F19226945-850x560.jpeg

He clearly transported a foregone conclusion!

Stupid Philly media! And i like Charlie from time to time! But this is really bad journalism!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad