Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
What on earth does “overblown but it’s complicated” mean? Whenever people say an issue is “complicated” that means they’re not overblowing but downplaying. :laugh:

No shit, Bill, Fletcher isn’t a puppet being moved by Machiavellian power brokers in the shadows. But he was hired at the behest of that partially shadowy crew to validate their opinions and “collaborate.” He was their heir apparent, not their stooge. And Lombardi especially is some sort of vague AGM.

Who cares about a specific identity. Winning is the only identity, the rest is window dressing.

Magua

Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

lucille-bluth-eyeroll.gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I’d say there’s about a 50/50 chance Sean is blocked/muted by rising star within the next 24 hours.

He’ll need to play this just right to avoid Brian’s fate.
Sean appears to have survived, for now. :laugh:

I just looked at twitter and noticed he was conversing with the rising star, so clearly he hasn't been blocked or muted.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Oh and also

Is Brian's friend going to tell him about this

For the record, I would absolutely trade TK for a haul of picks. There'd be loads of teams lining up.

However, Chuck is the GM. I don't want him trading anyone on the team anymore

I am once again here to tell you that automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Is Brian's friend going to tell him about this

For the record, I would absolutely trade TK for a haul of picks. There'd be loads of teams lining up.

However, Chuck is the GM. I don't want him trading anyone on the team anymore

I am once again here to tell you that automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet
Funnily enough, Sean tweeting this is actually how I saw it.

Magua

Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

girl-sure-jan.gif

They’re the laughing stock of the league because they have no plan and bungle every decision, not because they need to rebuild and add talent. Every team goes through the latter process. I can assure this impatient fellow, picking 12th would make them more of a laughing stock for a lot longer producing apocalyptic level apathy. I can’t imagine tying my psychological well-being into a bottom 5 team winning a few more games. The fans aren’t the laughing stocks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad