Social Media Septic Tank Thread

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
We got a Russ Cohen sighting, @FLYguy3911 !

5 points in 24 games in the OHL in his D+2. What a 2021 class.
Gonna be a close scoring race between him and Ty Murchinson's 1 G 0 A season thus far. Didn't see that one coming.

Zanetti last year kind of reminded me of Zamula without the skill or puck handling so I'm sure he will be signed. :sarcasm:

Putrid ES scorer last year with a line that was propped up by PP production he won't sniff as a pro. Seems to have carried over this year. Non-prospect.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
I've thought about doing a podcast on the Flyers, but it would mostly be a method of venting my frustration with this team at this point.

I've done live radio before, but podcasts are a different beast.
That's OK we can do this, we can write up some segments and get the ball rolling lol we can even piss off the flyers by hounding them with emails to speak to advisors lol

Wtf does this even mean?

Means he was a waste of a pick, but they can't upset chuckles by saying so

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
So in all seriousness, who'd wanna start up a hf boards podcast to give honest takes on the flyers? Because I'd be down to do this but we ld need more than me lol

I'm interested. Briefly did one with a close friend/fellow sometimes-poster here but it was a lot of work. Goal was sort of an anti-podcast, making it short (30 minutes), having some out-of-the-box ideas, and making it borderline satirical.

My favorite part was chopping up Vigneault press conferences so he was saying different/bizarre things and then dubbing in our own questions, sort of comedic intro skits. I do that sort of shit in my spare time still for fun. Torts would be easy money for those.

Didn't stick with it, it was too much editing work for one guy. But there are plenty of straightforward just-talking-about-hockey podcasts, if you wanted some different wrinkles to mix in there I'd gladly see what I can offer.

Last edited:

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
So in all seriousness, who'd wanna start up a hf boards podcast to give honest takes on the flyers? Because I'd be down to do this but we ld need more than me lol
because of my 16 month old child and my fulltime job and the time difference it would be very complicated for me to participate. And my english is not good enough. And i have no problem to say, iam not that educated in hockey like a lot of other guys here.

I would help with motivation, and could be a cheerleader for you guys. And i would love every minute and would hear every podcast!

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
I'm interested. Briefly did one with a close friend/fellow sometimes-poster here but it was a lot of work. Goal was sort of an anti-podcast, making it short (30 minutes), having some out-of-the-box ideas, and making it borderline satirical.

My favorite part was chopping up Vigneault press conferences so he was saying different/bizarre things and then dubbing in our own questions, sort of comedic intro skits. I do that sort of shit in my spare time still for fun. Torts would be easy money for those.

Didn't stick with it, it was too much editing work for one guy. But there are plenty of straightforward just-talking-about-hockey podcasts, if you wanted some different wrinkles to mix in there I'd gladly see what I can offer.

That ain't no joke.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020

Yeah that would be great!! Again this would be more of a hobby thing, not looking for fame kinda thing so as long as your cool with it that'd be dope

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad