Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
He didn’t even mention stats. Me thinks Kevin is a wee bit insecure.

Listen, whatever you think of Charlie, it is hilarious they replaced him with this guy. It does not get more opposite end of the spectrum.

It’s so hilarious I cancelled my subscription to the Athletic immediately.

Even looking through the hockey guy lense of thinking how can you defend that situation with some type of moral victory defense? Bacon didn’t even say anything about that defining the outcome game either. He’s pointing out the basis of having a goon on the roster is not needed under today’s landscape. :laugh:

The Flyers themselves pretty much have been jamming it down everybody’s throat that Deslauriers’ sole purpose is to protect his teammates then you get an example like that, that just shows that modern hockey has passed that type of thinking by.

Last edited:

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Let Hart play the first 6 - 8 games of the season in a row and wait for Ersson to be cold as f***. And when he plays after that long time all are curious why he is playing like shit.

Was easy to see what the problem was in the beginning! Flyers and the Goalie handling isnt anything new!
Riding Hart is yet another bit of evidence that Tortorella says rebuild but does the opposite.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad