Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
This exchange was too good not to post more than one tweet and reply. It's a thread from the tweet Bernie posted

Screenshot_20231126-205714.png

chadateit

Jan 11, 2021
He didn’t even mention stats. Me thinks Kevin is a wee bit insecure.

Listen, whatever you think of Charlie, it is hilarious they replaced him with this guy. It does not get more opposite end of the spectrum.

It’s so hilarious I cancelled my subscription to the Athletic immediately.
I actually did exactly the same.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I really don't understand why you guys subject yourselves to reading these tweets. I'd rather watch shitty hockey than spend my time reading shitty tweets about shitty hockey. :laugh:

I wouldn't even know who this Jamey guy is without this board. He's never popped up through any independent Flyers-related searches I've done.

If you can ignore the Flyers, you can certainly ignore these morons. :laugh:

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I really don't understand why you guys subject yourselves to reading these tweets. I'd rather watch shitty hockey than spend my time reading shitty tweets about shitty hockey. :laugh:

I wouldn't even know who this Jamey guy is without this board. He's never popped up through any independent Flyers-related searches I've done.

If you can ignore the Flyers, you can certainly ignore these morons. :laugh:
Reading this thread and the highlighted tweets costs 5 minutes of my day. i can read them on toilette or waiting for something.

Watching the flyers gives me PTSD and stole more than 2 hours of my day! Iam done with this!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad