Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I can’t take a guy serious who went to Sears to get his photo taken in that ridiculous suit.

Hey I got my senior picture taken at Walmart!

I had this great idea of me standing in front of a wall in my big Adidas parka, one leg up with my foot on the wall. Straight gangsta right? Took the pic to the school, they said it had to be professionaly done. Last minute, so my yearbook picture is a headshot with shooting stars in the background. Pimp

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

MV5BNjhlYTE2YjUtYzgxMS00OWY1LTk3YzItY2RjMmQ2MjM0MjMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzkyOTg1MzE@._V1_.jpg

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
This thread reminds me of watching Jerry Springer back in the day. Sometimes I laugh my ass off. Other times I cringe. Often, I feel sad and disgusted at the state of society. And once in awhile, those feelings merge into white hot rage for a couple seconds, before the apathetic realization sets in that I can't change this, so might as well get some popcorn and a chair.

Newbie that Jojo dubbed Flyers Riddler is definitely at the forefront of the new era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad