Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
"JFK if 2023-2024 Foerster was the sniper"

e6149ad86a26f242971383a46482a7ac.png

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Charlie trying to tell Vancouver fans that their start isn't sustainable....wonder what he was saying about the Flyers starts these past few years....

Dude is just such a miserable piece of shit wants to only accept what is in his own bubble.

Vancouver is f***ing raking right now and winning tons of games. Flyers are getting shut out by the f***ing Kings.

I'd 100% rather watch a Canucks game than a Flyers game.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
News: "Flyers player dies in tragic accident."
Charlie: "Actually, he's still in our memories and his presence will be felt, so he's not really dead. I'll block anyone who says otherwise."

"Also. If you don't enjoy pretending he's still with us live and we'll, why don't you stop attending funerals?"

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
News: "Flyers player dies in tragic accident."
Charlie: "Actually, he's still in our memories and his presence will be felt, so he's not really dead. I'll block anyone who says otherwise."

Him and Matz have completely ruined the BSH platform, or whatever the hell site they use now.

It’s just parroting of Myrtetus or STG talking points about the revival of the team, blah blah.

Gives off very entitled loser in a new Tesla vibes.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Following that up with this piece of wagyu slop is about enough internet for me today.

To be fair to Dylan, those are not his own thoughts—they're cribbed from Di Marco's article and vaguely presented as if they may be his own analysis, which is something every blogger or beat has likely told him not to do.

Also if the Flyers are extending Tippett for $6m+...lol.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
To be fair to Dylan, those are not his own thoughts—they're cribbed from Di Marco's article and vaguely presented as if they may be his own analysis, which is something every blogger or beat has likely told him not to do.

Also if the Flyers are extending Tippett for $6m+...lol.

Oh I'm not blaming Flyers Riddler. I'm sure he was told that.

It's exactly what you said at the end there. I would rant about how consistently they've failed for a decade to take advantage of ELCs or even 2nd contracts, but I don't have the caring in me anymore. So we shitpost and make some of the good coffee.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad