Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Out of boredom & morbid curiosity I’ve watched a few of the STG game recap shows I think every time these guys had to watch the games on replay instead of live to fulfill the show. :laugh:

I don’t blame them but it’s honestly really no different than the other shows the Flyers do (Myterus & Meltzer). They’re boring as hell. The format just doesn’t really work for hockey at least not in regular season. There’s too many games & each in individual game isn’t weighted that much to really get into meaningful talk.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Haha took a stroll in a meadow I haven’t smelled for a while.
IMG_0743.png

IMG_0742.png

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
The only thing Torts is good at in camp is conditioning so they are usually winning games early based on that. Then the legs of the other teams in it for the long haul catch up around the 10 game mark.
And we win a lot in the last 6 weeks cause a lot of teams are loosing on purpose or doesnt care anymore. We are AKTUALLY the best org in the business ;D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad