Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
:laugh: This is reminding me of the "Giroux is actually bad on the PP" nonsense from this clown

5e019e47a6f15bf233a5b2fbe2e85379.png

82b6e4aecdd531443c2897ef71fcfe06.png
Yes. I was actually really surprised with Charlie's responses. I was just like "WTF is this?"

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Higher /60 numbers at 5v5 isn't quite the zinger Charlie thinks it is. The optimist in me would say, if he can score at that rate at 5v5, he probably has legit PP1 upside also.

I also haven't watched a full game in months, but wasn't he in the slot a bunch? Not exactly a prime scoring opportunity there.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Higher /60 numbers at 5v5 isn't quite the zinger Charlie thinks it is. The optimist in me would say, if he can score at that rate at 5v5, he probably has legit PP1 upside also.

I also haven't watched a full game in months, but wasn't he in the slot a bunch? Not exactly a prime scoring opportunity there.
Last year he was mostly in the bumper, and even at times deployed net front. There were a few times when he was deployed on the left half wall, but few and far between. I don't recall any consistent play with him on the right side wall (which obviously opens up the ice for the left-handed player). Most of his shots came from within the dots, and a fair number of them were deflections.

They didn't play him to his strengths on the PP. They took the best passer on the team and put him in a position where he couldn't use his passing skill. It was such a terrible deployment

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
You know what makes a good locker win? Winning. Winning. Also, winning. Lol

Why does the media (& some fans by extension) give a f*** about the locker room, it’s make up, etc?

It…doesn’t matter

Wins trump all. But… I’m not quite sure you’d be saying that if it was 20 DeAngelos.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Matz and Connor have completely sold their souls.

You comment something negative on their live stream about the team, and they will never put it up on the chat board.

Which was the same as STG. If it wasn’t for the little dirt that sometimes slips, both are a complete waste of time.

Jim Jackson levels of drooling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad