Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

MXp4UXM.jpeg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Not a septic tank tweeter, but I view it less as a positive that they view all these guys as NHL ready -- in a rebuilding year coming off 26th and 29th place finishes -- and somehow can't find the space (or interest) to ice more than 1 forward and 1 defender. And I'll wager there will be send-downs.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
The celebration threads when people get fired are pretty great.

Really, any unified shitposting efforts are the highlights of this board.

You and Jojo pulling your hair out in the Eagles thread when arguing with you-know-who is fun to spectate too.

The Quack draft was a life-saver during the AV/Fletcher era and beyond.

The guy saying he was fine with bestiality was definitely interesting.

And outside fans coming in here, getting angry, trying to argue, and being hit with walls of memes and mental warfare has resulted in some great meltdowns.

Tons more, but you get the point.
I forgot about the bestiality guy. :laugh:

I also remember the angry guy throwing new nicknames around like Captain Tiger Pants and RIP Pancing Danther.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Tell Sean to take note of the line Charlie has drawn between "online fans" and "fans who attend games." Also, the "Do you even lift, bro?" nature of questioning whether or not Sean watches the games.
He said he knows, but he doesn't want to get on him too hard because he'll just get blocked, like so many "online fans" have been. :laugh:

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011

Well the only Flyers podcast worth a damn is now officially state-sponsored propaganda.

Just listening as I was typing this and Russ actually immediately knocks the phrase "state propaganda."

You can still have legal protections from oversight and still have your views compromised.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY

Well the only Flyers podcast worth a damn is now officially state-sponsored propaganda.

Just listening as I was typing this and Russ actually immediately knocks the phrase "state propaganda."

You can still have legal protections from oversight and still have your views compromised.

Now if Carter Hart gets charged in the Hockey Canada they can't change the name of the podcast to Blow the Goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad