Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
IMG_5742.jpeg

IMG_5743.jpeg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
York needs to be saddled with, I mean paired with Ristolainen to reach his full potential. o_O

I don't think it gets mentioned enough how abject the Provy-Risto pairing was last season. 17 goals against and 7 goals for in only 290 5on5 minutes. I knew it would be bad, but it easily exceeded my expectations.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I get the suit if the team is doing awesome. Miss those times more, and more.

But like after the last decade? More power to ya I guess.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Two guys who are good with the puck can't play together. Especially (!) if they're both good passers and play-drivers. That's a no no.

Never mind that York can't touch Sanheim's athleticism. And never mind that York has never ever been an aggressive play creator.

You can tell they’re Flyers fans. It’s all they know on how to do things. This organization being so so consistent in their antiquated ways has created a world where some fans & media it’s all they know. :laugh:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You can tell they’re Flyers fans. It’s all they know on how to do things. This organization being so so consistent in their antiquated ways has created a world where some fans & media it’s all they know. :laugh:
I can't imagine living in Philly and having to be around such incompetence on the daily. These boards are enough.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I can't imagine living in Philly and having to be around such incompetence on the daily. These boards are enough.

They’re pretty much irrelevant in the sports landscape here so it’s not like something you’d see with like a Canadian team if they were this bad. This place & social media are really the only places that talk about it now a days at all let alone to further lengths.

Even historically though when the Flyers are good the mainstream media here doesn’t really pick up their coverage on them until the spring down the stretch & into the playoffs.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
They’re pretty much irrelevant in the sports landscape here so it’s not like something you’d see with like a Canadian team if they were this bad. This place & social media are really the only places that talk about it now a days at all let alone to further lengths.

Even historically though when the Flyers are good the mainstream media here doesn’t really pick up their coverage on them until the spring down the stretch & into the playoffs.
When the Phillies and Eagles are good, the Flyers might as well not even exist.

When the Phillies and Eagles are bad… the Flyers still don’t exist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad