Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020

View attachment 749744

9f2.jpg

He blocked me after that btw lmao he's such an idiot, he's mad when people call him on his bullshit, then tries to act like he doesn't agree with everything torts spews

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
He blocked me after that btw lmao he's such an idiot, he's mad when people call him on his bullshit, then tries to act like he doesn't agree with everything torts spews
I don’t think he does. In his article about Allison he is pretty clear that he think Torts trying to change who Wade is on and off the ice and then running him out of Philly is a mistake.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don’t know about his articles but on the BSH podcasts his viewpoints/opinions were/are more of what you’d imagine they’d be. I don’t know if he’s just pandering on twitter to a different audience.
I think he’s just willing to twist himself into dumbass pretzels to push back against all the evil “negative fans”, even if that means saying stupid shit on twitter.

He can say bad things about them, but he gets overly defensive if anyone else does.

It’s like one of those “only I can talk shit about my [sibling/parent/spouse], not you” kind of things.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Lol. Just read through that again now that I got some time. Just epic.

While we’re here… let’s hear some of the people’s most memorable moments on here…

I’ll go first…

Bergeron/Couturier selke conversations with a dash of being a bad human being for not openly sobbing about Claude Julian’s health scare.
The purge of this board around the Richards and Carter trades. Not good times. I am trying to remember the details while not wanting to remember the details.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad