Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
For a lot of reasons, yes. This is exactly what will happen.

ByWp3cbCYAAIFjJ.jpg:large

volnoir

Nov 13, 2015
Did their keyboard break and they can't use vowels anymore?

Also why is the Emil Andrae card so small? Are the card sizes reflective of the players size?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 10.39.48 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 10.39.48 AM.png
    732.9 KB · Views: 3

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I know you’re not the biggest football guy, but Derek Barnett over Nolan Patrick in 2017 is worse than anything Carchidi ever wrote. Yes, that includes the time he fell for a photoshopped trade with font differences plants could identify.
As you said, I’m just a casual football fan, but even I remember the Barnett pick being one many people were upset about, while I don’t remember anyone at all (other than the entire Flyers scouting staff, allegedly) being unhappy about Patrick.

So, while what you said is hard to imagine, I believe it. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is BSH still going to have Charlie on it?

I believe it’s been implied they’re changing platforms but as of now on the BSH platform I believe that’s done.

I think they’re looking at doing a guest appearance on the PHLY platform once a week or something, but no, the hour-long pod the 4 of them do together isn’t continuing as we know it.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It looks like PHLY absorbed the BSH pod feed. So, not sure how that works, where a new feed wasn’t started. I haven’t listened to it yet.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It looks like PHLY absorbed the BSH pod feed. So, not sure how that works, where a new feed wasn’t started. I haven’t listened to it yet.
Ok so what I’m guessing here is because, according to Charlie and Bill, being adament that there was a way to keep the 4 of them working together in a to-be-determined form, PHLY must have bought the feed from BSH or something to that effect.

• Wow
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Inherently, no logos work as a center ice logo. The Flyers aren’t special, they just want to think they are. Just an extra logo for the dogs to shit on.

I disagree. Circular logos look good at center ice.

Maybe we're not special for not having our logo work as a singular one, but at least we're one of the few (Only, maybe?) willing to admit so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad