Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Johansen deal only matters if you want to make a trade directly following it to give another team leverage. It’s almost like those “bars” are constantly moving. Timing and playing the market is a skill.

What more can you expect for a guy that “isn’t a shill” but at the same time “can’t talk about those things?”

You think as an employee of the team he can publicly answer the questions we posted? Ok. Believe that if you choose.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
ASF dogging Woj/Shams/Weekes. "They're not really doing the work that someone like me or another local reporter might do". Somewhat out of context and I get the point he was making but it still came off poorly imo

f*** him.

He was crying about how a local voice should be on the next flyers hype video, instead of the first one that had Friedman.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
ASF dogging Woj/Shams/Weekes. "They're not really doing the work that someone like me or another local reporter might do". Somewhat out of context and I get the point he was making but it still came off poorly imo

He was crying a few episodes ago because the Flyers in that like behind the scenes show used a sound bite from Friedman’s podcast as part of the the intro to the show. He was going on how it should have been from a local show. :laugh:

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
lol

Edmonton’s media is as bad as ours

Oh, they’re worse.

Frv_8uLagAEtO5P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad