Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

What about the pillow? :laugh:

Don't shine a black light on that bad boy! Holy smokes.

One thing that cracks me up about all these "insiders" is how many of their Tweets start out with some version of "As reported by so and so" or "X was first to report X" Then they continue on as if they're actually informing people of new info. I blame the followers lol

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

images

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
What arent these people getting?

We are frustrated bc, like always, the Flyers are caught in desperation and other GMs are taking advantage of it.

Only this time... its the coach who is creating the desperation. Rather than allow you GM to trade players of value in the rebuild...the coach has ruled those players untouchable and has mandated Briere instead trade Hayes and TDA.

So rather than return prime assets they get scraps.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
What more can you expect for a guy that “isn’t a shill” but at the same time “can’t talk about those things?”

Another funny point is this guy idolizes St. Louis because of the recent success up to this year. If success is what your creditability hinges & that organization has far more in recent years compared to the Flyers. Why can they take on such a bad guy in Hayes but he’s too bad culturally for here? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad