Soccer Prospects Thread VII

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
biggest worry about Endrick for me is his size, tbf

his market team does their best to paint him as a throwback, the saviour of our football but so far he's handled himself well and doesn't look like a diva. Although he can be bordeline dirty with some tackles when things aren't going his way

didn't scored in Brasileirao this season in his 6 games. Estavao has 2 g and 2 a in 7 as starter
Which 10 players are brazils best prospects?

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Which 10 players are brazils best prospects?
imo

Estevão, 17y W - Palmeiras
Endrick, 17y CF - Palmeiras
Lorran, 17y AM - Flamengo
Gustavo, 18y W - Gremio
Pedro Lima, 17y RB - Sport Recife
Rayan, 17y CF/W - Vasco
Ricardo Mathias, 17y CF - Internacional
Souza, 17y LB - Santos
Wesley - 19y W - Corinthians
Igao, 16y CB - Sao Paulo

Reactions: Eye of Ra

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
imo

Estevão, 17y W - Palmeiras
Endrick, 17y CF - Palmeiras
Lorran, 17y AM - Flamengo
Gustavo, 18y W - Gremio
Pedro Lima, 17y RB - Sport Recife
Rayan, 17y CF/W - Vasco
Ricardo Mathias, 17y CF - Internacional
Souza, 17y LB - Santos
Wesley - 19y W - Corinthians
Igao, 16y CB - Sao Paulo

Would you add Roque to that list? I assume yes, but you’re excluding him because he’s no longer in Brazil. Also, how about Gabriel Mec?

I’ve noticed that Renan isn’t starting consistently for Internacional and that he’s playing some out at LB? I need him to get minutes.

I have Estevao in my keeper league (Roque too) and would have had him for the league minimum, but suffered a revenge bid and had to go big. Hope he lives up to the hype, but I have Yamal, Prestianni and a bunch of other young wingers.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
biggest worry about Endrick for me is his size, tbf

his market team does their best to paint him as a throwback, the saviour of our football but so far he's handled himself well and doesn't look like a diva. Although he can be bordeline dirty with some tackles when things aren't going his way

didn't scored in Brasileirao this season in his 6 games. Estavao has 2 g and 2 a in 7 as starter

Will be really interesting watching how Moukoko & Endrick develop. Both lack the ideal size for strikers but seem to be more awkward fits on the wing.

Reactions: John Pedro

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Would you add Roque to that list? I assume yes, but you’re excluding him because he’s no longer in Brazil. Also, how about Gabriel Mec?

I’ve noticed that Renan isn’t starting consistently for Internacional and that he’s playing some out at LB? I need him to get minutes.

I have Estevao in my keeper league (Roque too) and would have had him for the league minimum, but suffered a revenge bid and had to go big. Hope he lives up to the hype, but I have Yamal, Prestianni and a bunch of other young wingers.
didn't include him cause I through he wanted a list of guys playing in the country... I like him a lot, but haven't watched him at Barcelona yet only news about his agent wanted to leave bc of playing time

you mean Robert Renan? he's usually starting for them. Coudet likes to rotate and use him at LB and Fernando at CB sometimes. He's very gifted on the ball but sometimes can be over confident. Probably gonna get sold to some PL team soon

Will be really interesting watching how Moukoko & Endrick develop. Both lack the ideal size for strikers but seem to be more awkward fits on the wing.
I Hope he can turn into a better version of Aguero

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
didn't include him cause I through he wanted a list of guys playing in the country... I like him a lot, but haven't watched him at Barcelona yet only news about his agent wanted to leave bc of playing time

you mean Robert Renan? he's usually starting for them. Coudet likes to rotate and use him at LB and Fernando at CB sometimes. He's very gifted on the ball but sometimes can be over confident. Probably gonna get sold to some PL team soon

I Hope he can turn into a better version of Aguero

Oh damn is Endrick that small? I dunno who to compare Mouki too. Maybe a modern Ulf Kirsten with better feet?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Gotcha. So where on that list would you place Roque? Just curious.

Well Renan is still owned by Zenit I believe. I have him in my setup and I’m curious how he does with Internacional. At Zenit he seemed a regular starter than all of a sudden was benched literally for the rest of his time there. I assume he fell out with the manager. Still young, so I’m hoping he bounces back.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Gotcha. So where on that list would you place Roque? Just curious.

Well Renan is still owned by Zenit I believe. I have him in my setup and I’m curious how he does with Internacional. At Zenit he seemed a regular starter than all of a sudden was benched literally for the rest of his time there. I assume he fell out with the manager. Still young, so I’m hoping he bounces back.
behind Estevao and Endrick

RR is gonna sign a new deal with Inter as his Zenit deal expires.

Oh damn is Endrick that small? I dunno who to compare Mouki too. Maybe a modern Ulf Kirsten with better feet?
1,71 cm

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
behind Estevao and Endrick

RR is gonna sign a new deal with Inter as his Zenit deal expires.

1,71 cm
Damn that's even smaller than Kirtsen was (1,75m) and is the same size as Neuville / Aguero / Tevez.

Thinking more about it, Suarez is probably the best case scenario for Moukoko. He's an inch taller (1,82m v 1,79m) but otherwise very similar physical tools & technical skills.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Apparently he’s good, interesting Klopp’s youth wage structure policy is out the door

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
another goal for Estevao... at 17 he already a star
07a3y7fugqbd1.png

Neymar was insane, other than that Estevao in some elite company with his performance so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad