Soccer Prospects Thread VII

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I’m not convinced of that just yet.
It’s hard to judge but Mastantuno is being relied upon more at a younger age mind you that doesn’t mean much in 5 years but it’s something. I also see him playing further up the pitch. Just stay away from Madrid please

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
It’s hard to judge but Mastantuno is being relied upon more at a younger age mind you that doesn’t mean much in 5 years but it’s something. I also see him playing further up the pitch. Just stay away from Madrid please

Respectfully, how is he being relied upon more at a younger age? In the match you’re referencing, as in a majority of matches this season, Echeverri started while Mastantuono came on off the bench.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Respectfully, how is he being relied upon more at a younger age? In the match you’re referencing, as in a majority of matches this season, Echeverri started while Mastantuono came on off the bench.

I meant when both were at 16. Echeverri is a starter right now, its his team.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Isn't there talk that Lille won't let their guys go, since they will take part in the CL qualifiers during the Olympics?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

Clear best talent of Chelsea’s academy since Musiala

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Lots of talks about teams not releasing players. We'll see.
Lucas Chevalier, Bafodé Diakité, Leny Yoro, Warren Zaïre-Emery, Bradley Barcola and Mathys Tel withdrew from the squad due to their club's refusal to release them and were replaced by Chrislain Matsima, Andy Diouf and Rayan Cherki

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
They don't call him Mesinho for nothing
Really? Becuase they usually do. They end up closer to Lavezzi than Messi

yes and yes

Endrick is amazing, but his size isn't ideal for a CF and he hasn't had consistency for his club. (maybe bc his coach usually uses him as W) Estevão is a perfect winger, the kind of dribbler that only comes once in a while

I see and any worry about Endrick’s mentality/ego?

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Really? Becuase they usually do. They end up closer to Lavezzi than Messi

I see and any worry about Endrick’s mentality/ego?
biggest worry about Endrick for me is his size, tbf

his market team does their best to paint him as a throwback, the saviour of our football but so far he's handled himself well and doesn't look like a diva. Although he can be bordeline dirty with some tackles when things aren't going his way

didn't scored in Brasileirao this season in his 6 games. Estavao has 2 g and 2 a in 7 as starter

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad