Soccer Prospects Thread VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Talked about him here already, he's become a starter and playing really well for us. His technique is incredible. Just another great CB from Sao Paulo's academy following the footsteps of Militão and Morato. I wouldn't sell him for less than 25m euros

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Lamine Yamal made his debut today at 15 years old. Youngest ever player in La Liga. He’s skipped the Barca Athletic team altogether, but then he’s been playing against kids two years older for a bit. He had a good debut too. Read a play well to put himself in for a scoring chance and made two really passes over the top, one of which should have led to a goal but Dembele flubbed it. Curious to see where things go from here, but despite being a man up and despite Betis being poor I think you could see his quality.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Nice 2nd goal for Vitor Roque against Flamengo. 2 goals in 2 starts at this point (212) minutes. Curious to see what he’ll deliver in a full season.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wahi scored 4 goals yesterday. First time ever for a Montpellier player.
Habib Diarra scored as well.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Wahi scored 4 goals yesterday. First time ever for a Montpellier player.
Habib Diarra scored as well.
And Barcola looks like the next big thing out of Lyon. Seems to have come out of nowhere too, just 3 games for the France youth teams, none at u19 or lower.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Barcola was always on the radar but not that high. He was considered a prospect with good but not great potential.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Barcola? It's an Italian city name.

Funny thing about Bradley Barcola is that his brother, a goalkeeper was seen as a good Lyon prospect.
But his younger bro turned pro before him and is now shining while Malcolm went to play in a lower foreign league.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Barcola? It's an Italian city name.

Funny thing about Bradley Barcola is that his brother, a goalkeeper was seen as a good Lyon prospect.
But his younger bro turned pro before him and is now shining while Malcolm went to play in a lower foreign league.
Its also almost a city in Spain.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
After representing France and then Spain, Ismael Gharbi has decided to play for Tunisia.... For now.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I couldn't watch but our U17s opened the euros with a 4-0 win over Portugal. Brace from Ramsak to ice things...with assists from Brunner & Darvich...after Darvich & Kabar opened the scoring.

Next we play the French who beat Scottland's U17s 3-1.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I couldn't watch but our U17s opened the euros with a 4-0 win over Portugal. Brace from Ramsak to ice things...with assists from Brunner & Darvich...after Darvich & Kabar opened the scoring.

Next we play the French who beat Scottland's U17s 3-1.

Some good players in that side. Loose lips sink ships thought so….

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Some good players in that side. Loose lips sink ships thought so….

Do you mean ours or France's? I don't watch kids before the U17 level anymore so don't have any strong opinions about these kids yet myself. But from what I've heard they should have a good chance to keep our recent success rolling.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Do you mean ours or France's? I don't watch kids before the U17 level anymore so don't have any strong opinions about these kids yet myself. But from what I've heard they should have a good chance to keep our recent success rolling.

Germany. I don’t have strong opinions, but I’ve read some good things about a few of them. Most I’ve seen is of Brunner and I just grabbed him on my keeper team.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Germany. I don’t have strong opinions, but I’ve read some good things about a few of them. Most I’ve seen is of Brunner and I just grabbed him on my keeper team.

Gotcha. Brunner, Darvich, and Dardai are the names I've heard the most about...Bence is supposed to be the most talented of the Dardai boys.

Reactions: les Habs

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Can’t comment on names, haha.
lol fair enough. Hopefully you can draft everyone you want before I start actually watching this team play & hyping the kids that stick out :laugh:

Looks like I need to watch this Ramsak kid play, some nice movement in these highlights even outside of his goals...and he's young, not turning 17 until late a couple days before halloween:

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
So skimmed through the game to watch Ramsak, and I'm on board lol. I see why Darvich & Brunner have the hype they do as well. The midfield duo (Ouedraogo & Harchaoui) have looked interesting as well.

Need to see more of Ramsak to get a feel for what his potential is, but I'm already a fan at the youth level. Good size, good movement, good instincts, good technical skills, and good combativeness.

...reading about him, doesn't sound like this match was out of character. The still-16yo cracked Bayern's U19 squad over the last month and nabbed a few goals & assists; after scoring 18 goals + 4 assists in 16 games at the u17 level.

With Adeyemi, Moukoko, Weiper, Diehl, Brunner, and maybe Ramsak...even if I don't rate Pejcinovic or Tresoldi, and Beier stalled for Hannover this season...we might be starting to produce high-level forwards again :crossfing

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad