Other Sports: Soccer/Football Thread Part Six

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Saka deserves that goal. The only player in England's attack who's actually performing.

Golden boy Foden is a joke, Bellingham is too full of himself, and Kane can barely move.

Reactions: Curufinwe

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Those f***s keep even booing the dutch anthem, ughhhhh the anger from the CZ-Turkey game still hasnt left my body. JFC pound them, Netherlands. Plz. Just. DO. IT.

1720292284465.png

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Subscribe

(my friend lives in Netherlands, Eindhoven iirc; she won't leave home tonight to go for her usual evening stroll regardless of score)

I was there for that game in Hamburg. Driving back to the hotel with my colleagues around midnight while hundreds of cars with Turkish flags honked around us... Ehhh

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Saka deserves that goal. The only player in England's attack who's actually performing.

Golden boy Foden is a joke, Bellingham is too full of himself, and Kane can barely move.
Palmer looks 10 times more likely to create a goal than Foden. Palmer should be starting. And probably Watkins, too. Kane looks like he’s 40.

Reactions: TCTC and Jack Straw

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Palmer looks 10 times more likely to create a goal than Foden. Palmer should be starting. And probably Watkins, too. Kane looks like he’s 40.
Tbf to Kane I think he has a back injury. But it's clear he shouldn't be playing. He looks like English Ronaldo out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad